Toribash
Original Post
[i]nq Suggestions & Ideas page
Noticed we didn't have one of these. Lots of good ideas and discussions came out of the TLDR suggestions thread, and I know Inq has plenty of smart cookies for members too. Let's use this page to collaboratively brainstorm ideas to make this place more fun/active/pleasant/etc.

Gogo team Inq!
>We could have some official Inq clan events to bring attention to us as well as do something good for the community.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I agree with doing stuff for the community, but I don't thing we really need to (or are able to) get any more attention than we already have. Inq is a well known clan already.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I agree with doing stuff for the community, but I don't thing we really need to (or are able to) get any more attention than we already have. Inq is a well known clan already.

>I know, but I'd like some new friends (implying im nice enough to have any friends, lmao) to be forum active as Trition, Noel, Jodus, etc are in game over on forum.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Are you saying i'm not forum active? D:

I kinda second doing things for the community, because nobody really hates tourneys or bet servers and we have a lot of ingame active members now.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Why? I don't really see the point. It's nice to be an individual, Although maybe a wristband? idk :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I made kind of an armband thing if anyone wants it. I made it in paint tho so it's not that great xD but it's not bad at all for paint. Anyone who wants to see can just dl me. I can recolor it to be any color too.