Toribash
Original Post
Nuclear Bomb!
I think when the game ends there could be like a cutscene of like a nuclear bomb dropping into the dojo and like destroying the tori's and it would look really cool!
Yeah no stop stealing COD stuff does the dojo look like nuketown to you >.<
Not supported
Inb4 staff closes this down
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Call of duty black ops nuketown multiplayer map, both black ops one and black ops two infact, both games have this map an both maps have the same feature, to add to my input so it's not just me ranting, this would lag out a lot of players with weaker computers. Also wouldnt this just be too much for the tb engine to handle?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I don't know, but some type of animation cutscene would be cool, not necessarily a nuclear bomb, but anything to smoothen out the game and make it look a little more smooth, like you could have your tori throw a plasma grenade at your opponents head and blow them up. You could possibly choose different win animations from the torishop, how cool would that be?
Last edited by Swavesv2; Jun 29, 2015 at 09:00 AM.
It doesn't have to be in the replay, just something to add a little excitement more to winning would be cool!
nah
that'll change Toribash's style
maybe some small blue and red fireworks in the sky after a tourney
So yeah...
Again it just seems unnecessary, the dude above me made a great point too, it would ruin the replay. This idea would have to qualify for all mods including parkour... Who the hell would want to mess up their whole replay just for a dumb animation?
I said already it doesn't have to be in the replay, it could be a special cutscene after the match that shows the winner throwing a plasma grenade at the losers head, or like a massive turret comes out of the ground and destroys the loser, how cool would that be?