Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] First set
Trying this out for a tribal request. I've never textured before and I was looking to get some cnc.

Thighs/legs

Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh Wow. That's very nice looking.

It's hard to tell, but with that last picture. It seems that the two leg textures aren't centerly aligned right. It's hard to tell with the Void Looking relax.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Oh Wow. That's very nice looking.

It's hard to tell, but with that last picture. It seems that the two leg textures aren't centerly aligned right. It's hard to tell with the Void Looking relax.

It's hard to tell, but with that last picture. It seems that the two leg textures aren't centerly aligned right. It's hard to tell with the Void Looking relax.[/QUOTE
Thanks& I might have taken it at an angle but I'll def check.
Last edited by Deadmau5; Jul 17, 2015 at 05:53 AM.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is the set supposed to be like completely same for each left and right parts? because i think symmetrical looks better but i think the set looks incredible
Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
Is the set supposed to be like completely same for each left and right parts? because i think symmetrical looks better but i think the set looks incredible

For now I'm just gonna leave it like that and if its requested I'll make new ones but thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I didn't even attempt to do a head cause I'm ass at them. But finished product.

Finished

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thighs fixed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]