Ranking
You've sent 7343 TC to Joprell.

Have some fun o7

Now, you can market items which includes buying items for cheap and selling them for more than you bought them. It's how I made over 1,000,000TC which I ended up giving away, etc. You can also do ingame duels, you put up a wager and go against your opponent. If you win, lets say the duel was for 1000TC, you get your 1000TC back + theirs they put up to duel. You can also win tourneys ingame, and win from betting serveres or decapprizes.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 25, 2015 at 11:51 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
What panda said, but basically dont be a begger, thats unless they're your friends who you know they wont report for it, or will give you a big ammount of time

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

A little something I would like to add is, to join an official server, those reward you with 10 TC for every match you win, they can be recognized by the colored names and with typical names as Beginner, Intermediate etc.
Make avatars for people. I charged 3k per avatar for one that looks like mine, and I made probably 50k off of clan mates and friends XD
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Make avatars for people. I charged 3k per avatar for one that looks like mine, and I made probably 50k off of clan mates and friends XD

there are many ways to make tc, scam people (like sky did, their nice avatars tho), win events, make art, or the simplest one of all, you go into a PUBLIC LOBBY (Lobby not owned by a player) and win a round, each round won is 10 tc.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i don't reccomend it but betting is a risky yet quick way to make a lot of tc. i have made 100k+ in about four days because of bets. but it wasn't easy, i lost a lot of my money at first but managed to get lucky.
Literally play Public games. you get 10 TC per game you win.

Make art for people

Become a Marketer.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Learn to Jebus. In other words learn to be so good and recognized in making heads that each good head goes for 150k+. And the easier ways are follow the advice of the other posts which I agree with Jousting is good for farming the 10TCs
-----
P.S. In the past I would get 100TC from Jousting then bet and try to get lucky and get a 1k or 2k capital for other methods ^_^ It's a good way out of being broke
Last edited by Merc; Jul 27, 2015 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |