Toribash
Original Post
Find GM in game function
Quite a simple suggestion:
Basically you would type a command in the chat and it will show you a list of GM's that are currently in game. It can be useful if you need quick help with something. I know IRC exists but I find GMs that are in game would react faster to your situation then IRC would. Also it's much faster for the players.
I know you can also /sa the name of each and every single GM, but it's very time consuming and you might not have every single GM in your head.

So the command could be sometime simple like "/GM on" or something along the lines.
Thank you for reading, let me know your opinions, pros and cons etc...
hi
Would all in game admins be included or just Game Masters?

I cant see any cons here at the moment, apart from how would new players who wanted to use this command get to know of it?, as imo prodominantly new players would want to use it because more experienced players would know what to do when the solution is say "post in scam reports"
Last edited by SmallBowl; Aug 21, 2015 at 04:59 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Maybe all moderator ranks, if you like an admin to answer you... but I got SmallBowl, he answers all
but I don't see too much for this, you can go to forum then see the active players and find a blue color name(GM) then send him a message.

This can change if In-game Private Message can be sended in different servers(Grammar Nazi)
Running away...
Do you hate us so much you need to make our lives even more miserable?

we also want to play the game sometimes and not be bothered by reports wherever we go.
just a guess but i think you can /sa ~ and stalk all admins/GMs etc. that way
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Would all in game admins be included or just Game Masters?

I cant see any cons here at the moment, apart from how would new players who wanted to use this command get to know of it?, as imo prodominantly new players would want to use it because more experienced players would know what to do when the solution is say "post in scam reports"

they could use the /help function that shows you all the commands, and yea all Admins could be included.

@Scorpio: It's just a proposition if you're against it, then it's all good. I mean you could tell the player that has come to you to send you the report via private message, or just send the person to another GM that's free to answer reports.
hi
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Do you hate us so much you need to make our lives even more miserable?

we also want to play the game sometimes and not be bothered by reports wherever we go.

I think i already can find you by /rf , /sa scorpio
well, sure you can, you can also contact me on IRC most of the time, there is no reason to add another stalking tool.
How about an IRC bar ingame so you could connect to Support or even just chat with your friends or clan and plan to group ingame? It would pretty much just be convenience reasons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
well, sure you can, you can also contact me on IRC most of the time, there is no reason to add another stalking tool.

True, well so many players have never heard of IRC or don't have a single clue how to use it but you're right GMs deserve a little privacy, I complety forgot about them wanting a lil freedom.
hi