Toribash
Original Post
Fiasko's Greatest hits (No Pun Intended)
Here are some replays that I've gathered for a while, and some happen to be extremely good, In my opinion, especially "I Do bleive you've lost your head" Which demonstrates the power of Knee crunch opponents. SOme of these are pretty long, but then again, you can't rush art. I have more, but unfortunately I have to do a second post.
Attached Files
Greatest hit.rpl (89.2 KB, 22 views)
Idobelieveyouhavelostyourhead.rpl (150.3 KB, 19 views)
Ukegetsrevenge.rpl (122.5 KB, 16 views)
ThirdTimesACharm.rpl (31.1 KB, 15 views)
Re: Fiasko's Greatest hits (No Pun Intended)
Here's some more, that I so conveniently made while I was playing. One of the replays, The best, Is really choppy on my computer, and I forgot to turn the match frames to a smaller number, so you really only need to watch to the part where the game glitches and the lower have of ukes body explodes and send body parts flying everywhere, because the game follows one of his parts, and eventually, you cant see me or Uke anymore. Skewered is one of my replays hwre I end up looking good for the first part of the replay, but it backfires on me and ends up hurting me. There's more replays to come, still.
Attached Files
TheOneThatDidntgetaway.rpl (31.3 KB, 13 views)
The Nice vice.rpl (111.9 KB, 12 views)
The BEst.rpl (83.7 KB, 12 views)
Skewered.rpl (56.9 KB, 12 views)
Ok, and here's some more lol, merry replay chirstmas. "Pinball was actually made using the weble mod, and if you rotate the camera fast enough, you can get a glimpse of a cool little glitch, and many bodyparts spinning. Be fast thought, because the camera eventually zooms out on you. Pec flip is another one of those "Bonk uke's head off" replays. "With such precision is cool" because I just like standing on Uke's head, heh. And finally, just watching "When knee met face" Just makes my teeth hurt.
Attached Files
Pinball.rpl (36.7 KB, 12 views)
Pec flip.rpl (99.4 KB, 12 views)
With Such Precision.rpl (39.0 KB, 13 views)
whenkneemetface.rpl (80.8 KB, 14 views)
Nice replays though some of them are glitchy. Try using winzip or winrar next time to pack all the replays in 1 file. People don't like double posters and especially not triple posters ;)