Ranking
Original Post
[Wri] Toribash is an Authentic Art
Hello again. I've published a short article detailing the nature of martial arts compared to the functionality of Toribash.

I hope to refine our community further with my writing, and bring about new and aspiring Bashers!

http://rjthorwip.blogspot.com/2015/1...d-genuine.html

Blog Article

It is my sincerest hope that we can bring Toribash to a wider and more mature audience, for further integration of philosophy and martial arts theory. Thank you for reading my blog.
Your audience is greatly valued.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.

I like your dedication to toribash, and it's clear to see that you put a lot of thought into this article. But I figure that I should ask the question many of us are probably thinking...

Seriously dude, how high were you when you wrote this.

8/8 m8.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Oct 3, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays

You can be specific, or you can post a generalized mockery of this...

I cant answer your question in the general-mockery sense, but if you have a specific question about something, i can answer that.

And to wit:
I smoked 2 bowls before playing Toribash, and my streak was pretty tight.

I think a more serious question would be "can i get some of the shit you're smoking?" cuz you kind of sound like yer beating around the bush.

Show me your openers.
what the fuck

this ain't no article, this is blasphemy
this is madness

no, but really, don't call this an article

I'm not sure you can call Toribash a martial art, since it doesn't really involve much more than clicking and thinking.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
I dont really get what u are trying to do here
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post

I'm not sure you can call Toribash a martial art, since it doesn't really involve much more than clicking and thinking.

The core of all martial arts is breathing.
Breath is the most important thing here.

The qualification is the 4 cycle which breath follows, and the visualization tool that Toribash becomes.
The mind of the user is the major qualifying factor, not the quantity of the game itself.

Does that make sense?

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
what the fuck

this ain't no article, this is blasphemy
this is madness

no, but really, don't call this an article

Art(icle?)
The purpose of it was to encourage and inspire thought and thinkING. You've already put enough thought into a response, but... missed the point?

I'll answer any questions y'all might have, but let's just get jumppy and conclude things before questioning them