Toribash
Original Post
Awesomest replay
i did real good xD
rate and tell me how good i did!
Last edited by yinyangsea; Oct 24, 2008 at 09:35 PM.
All the world's a stage.
awww.....

here I was, building a "welcome into the replay posters" post, but sigh, it wasn't ripe yet.

it's almost all symmetrical, and two tries with two limbs and two grabs for one dismemberment, be it in any place, is too much.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
lol that replay was a joke this is what i really play like xD
All the world's a stage.
I see... I thought I'd seen better from you...

they were good. some were a bit stiff, though. although the beginning of the second-last one was fluid.

also, it's time you invented poses, and they could be faster too.

sorry for not commenting each separately, but they were a tad blank... not bad though, if you just play for some more time, your skills will increase "with their own weight", so to speak, and I'll comment each separately once they have.
I refuse to grab.
-
thanks man, i usual do just let myself just fall to the ground, so i need to be more fluid and have better poses?
All the world's a stage.
yeah, and a bit swifter too. but you're almost there, don't worry, if you just keep on playing, you need no more extra effort, although that won't do harm either.
I refuse to grab.
-
gracias ill learn
Edit: is this wat u mean by fluid? i dont have the pose down but im tryin 2 increase my fluidity, if its not could u post one of ur replays that has fluidity noticibly in it?
All the world's a stage.