Toribash
Original Post
(ITUA) Recruitment thread
Here to join ITUA? Give it a shot:

Applications are free-form, which means that you just write about yourself ingame, and if you're comfortable with it, IRL. You must provide at least one replay.
Replays serve as substitution for an ingame test. If you provide no replays or a replay which shows no skill, you'll be tested ingame.
If you spar, trick, do madman replays or any of that other fancy stuff, please provide one of those replays.

If you have a good application, chances are you'll be invited immediately. If it needs some thought or discussion, Recruiters and Leaders will vote over whether or not you're accepted.

You do not need to post an application if we recruited you ingame. Your attitude, fighting skill, and wish to get better shows more than enough.

Example

God I'm crazy O.o
Application Model
UNDERLINE MEANS EDIT AND PUT YOUR INFO IN
IF YOU COPY MY INFO, YOUR APPLICATION WILL HAVE BAD POINTS AGAINST YOU.

Why Do I Want to Join?

Hi, my name is (irl name is optional) Jordan, also known as Awsomejobo. I am interested in joining ITUA because I have heard you guys are a new clan, and I would like to participate in clan activities, such as recruitment and warring.

What Belt Am I?

(If you have an alternate account, please tell us the name of said account, what belt it is, and why you don't use it [ban, forgot password, etc.{If you use your main account more then your alternate account, you will have points against you}])

Clan Experience

Black_Ma
Scar
Death
Dark

How I Can Help?

I can help ITUA climb to the top of the leader-board by (Helping in clan wars, recruiting, contributing to clan bank, etc.)

How Often Do I Come On Toribash?

(Everyday for me, but you put how often you come on)

How Often Do I Post On The Forums?

(Your on your own with this one <3)

EITHER/OR AWSOMEJOBO, JIGCAT, AND/OR MORKYNE WILL RESPOND ON YOUR APPLICATION AND TELL YOU WHEN YOU NEED TO BE ON TORIBASH FOR RECRUITMENT.

Good Luck
Why Do I Want to Join?

Hi my name is Jiten (u mey pronounce it rong) aka Cjmack20. Im interested on joining ITUA because noone want to accepted me on other clan

What Belt Am I?

im Black belt I dont have a alt account

Clan Experience

non

How I Can Help?

I can help ITUA climb to the top of the leader-board and help others

How Often Do I Come On Toribash?

sometime I play sundays,mondays,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday I often play in

How Often Do I Post On The Forums?

I have no experience on forums so sorry :/
-----
+ I just realised this is a new clan
Last edited by Cjmack20; Jan 8, 2016 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello everyone I am going to start making this a mandatory place to go if you want to join and here is how it will work.

Pm me, Jobo, or Morkyne for any questions, please try to message all of us if you can to get best response time

Step 1)

You Make Application

Step 2)

We'll Observe

Possible Step 3)

Could Be Put On Hold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for clan members.

Suggestions

So hello guys, im 20 years old russian comrade. Tested by MrMiyagy; Narutonooo and Kungfur.
Wanna join ur clan cuz want to find some friends in warmer places than russia xD
My clan experience is couple of clans with 2010 to 2012, than i leaved this game. In this year its rival, but i leaved it cuz i didn't see none of a clan except recruiment room..
Last edited by 1ceEater; Jan 28, 2016 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Cuz i can
i want to join the clan
hello my name is branden or call me sledeerrr i want to join ITUA becuse i want to get in a clan i have tryed 10 clans all i think i suck and you guys think i can join witch is cool. i am a belt blue i got a alt acount witch is brown belt i got i forgot the password a year ago. i have been in no clan i wanna help ITUA rise in the leader board and i will help train people if you want. i get on toribash like everyday well i try to main lee everyday. i rare lee post on the forms
Originally Posted by 1ceEater View Post
So hello guys, im 20 years old russian comrade. Tested by MrMiyagy; Narutonooo and Kungfur.
Wanna join ur clan cuz want to find some friends in warmer places than russia xD
My clan experience is couple of clans with 2010 to 2012, than i leaved this game. In this year its rival, but i leaved it cuz i didn't see none of a clan except recruiment room..

Okay well I will see to you having been tested in game
-----
Originally Posted by Slendeerrr View Post
hello my name is branden or call me sledeerrr i want to join ITUA becuse i want to get in a clan i have tryed 10 clans all i think i suck and you guys think i can join witch is cool. i am a belt blue i got a alt acount witch is brown belt i got i forgot the password a year ago. i have been in no clan i wanna help ITUA rise in the leader board and i will help train people if you want. i get on toribash like everyday well i try to main lee everyday. i rare lee post on the forms

okay, well please be sure to post on the forums especially the clan thread it will help us out a ton thanks, but I will see to you also being tested in game!!!
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump