Ranking
Original Post
[S] An Icey Blue (Right Hand) Flame
The flame goes really well with dark shaders, and looks decent with default but you don't get the full affect of the flame.
Forged by marci5 on 2010-04-24 14:28:08 for the Right Hand ( 1988 ).

pics

Accepting TC and CSGO Skins, thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
7k tc.

No, way too low.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The pictures in the spoiler are without shaders, it's on default.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
How much are you looking for?

I'd auto buy it if the price was ok. Might need to wait a bit for me to sell all my stuff though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well, nothing under 30k.
Not exactly sure how much I want for it though, just looking for good offers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
21k + shaman force?

I really want this :>
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I said nothing under 30k, :<
Really not looking to sell it for 30k either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]