Ranking
Original Post
[Art]Originals Art Thread
Hey, this is my art thread. I recently got a new wacom and these are my very first drawings with a tablet... YAY
Also... Please cnc i really want to get better at this stuff.

First:
Link Because it is big.

Hold onto your butts, this is large

Second (WIP):
Link cuz it is big again.

Hold onto your butts, this is large

Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Nov 28, 2015 at 05:37 AM.
Cnc?
On the hand to he right, the index finger looks weird. But since this is one of your first drawings it looks good!
gj man goog for your first drawing but you should study a abaut human muscle anatomy how to draw them and you should shade darker that would make it look better cuz it has alot of like line shading and just blury dark things too.. you should use only one tipe.. line shating or the dark thing shading.

Hope u understod what i ment :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Holy shit. That finger kills me. please take a look at an actual hand and make that sudden corner look more like the bone.
I am just an icon livin'
Sorry. now that i colored it it was supposed to be non-human. Forgot to mention that. But here is the colored version.

Edit: Ok we all know im not so dumb to make a knuckle a full on point.
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Nov 9, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
Cnc?
lol the finger does look odd without color. But good job covering it on the colored version, the dog tag is looks weird. The dog tag in his hand seems too flat, no perspective.good work on the shading but some parts need to be darker, as most of them have the same brush strength~
-----
also the shoulder of hulk looks weird
Last edited by Lust; Nov 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
See-through blood.. Well, That's a first
And Why are you trying to make the human arm squared? Because it looks squared. Also, I don't really like the orc hand's elbow. Looks weird
Last and not least. FIX THAT FINGER