Ranking
Original Post
Internet and orkos good blog
Welcome to our thread it is about to contain a review of pizza from roast beef and pizza
Extremely Hawaii is was very cheese the crust was a bit like a giant nacho, there wasjt really any crust, just kinda transitioned from pizza to table in no bite flat, it makes a disgusting sound as Edgar eats it behind me

It was definitely a 8 out of the 14 we spent on it
-----
Last edited by orko_old; Dec 4, 2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Me and Shmev got time to kill, got folks to kill, on overkill. He hangin' out the window, I hold the wheel, one cat, one dog, we shoot to kill.

Internet got a shitty hot coffee whilst I got a linguisa, garlic spread and egg sandwich on a hot ciabatta roll and a Pepsi

The hot coffee was trash as usual but the Pepsi really shined alongside my luxurious egg sandwich. It was more than just delicious it was a transcendent experience. Everyone should have a linguisa and egg sandwich on this fine morning because it is something all should enjoy
-----

We went to Wendy's and I scored a baked potato and Jr bacon cheeseburger for a total of 2.50 whilst Internet got a garbage tier chocolate frosty (not even strawberry wtf)
I thoroughly enjoyed the buttery creamy potato and succulant bacon of my order whilst watching Internet sorrow over his poor life decisions
Last edited by millie; Dec 5, 2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the beach there is shitty. its like full of twigs and someone put a swing set on it like wtf
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Review bacon chicken ranch
Last edited by Osiris; Dec 6, 2015 at 04:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko