Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Given Unlimited Resources, What Scientific or Medical Problem Would You Investigate?
I'm limiting you to only one choice.

My choice would have to be Pluripotent stem cells, and how we can harvest and use them to regenerate organs and tissues to repair and replace our body parts.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
hmmmmmmmmmm

I so badly want to say Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but i think i'm going to say cancer instead. IBS, while annoying as hell and at times very uncomfortable, isn't dangerous. Cancer kills people, slowly and painfully. Many good people have had their lives ended prematurely by it, and the current treatments we have are often harsh as fuck, and don't always work. If we could find a bona fide cure that works every time with relatively minor (or completely absent) side effects, that would be a BIG THING.

Of course, i don't know if a cure for cancer would be hidden in Pluripotent stem cells, but hey, i'm not a biologist. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
the existence of god (or lack there of)

would be fun to read up on
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
quantum mathematics, because it holds a ton of possible applications in our life yet it hasn't been fully understood
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
the existence of god (or lack there of)

would be fun to read up on

and then when we come to the conclusion that such nature of the Abrahamic God's existence is impossible for science to prove or disprove, you would have wished we spent those unlimited resources on something a little more productive :)

i guess i would put that money on quantum computing or any other further optimization of computing. i just want to replace my body with a metal one
use of ibogaine to repair neuroreceptors.

addiction and so many other psychological problems could be a thing of the past.
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Food allergies. Srsly I can't even eat a snickers ;-;

np, snickers don't even taste good

I'd research the use of nanomachines within a human body
dreamy suicide act
I would venture into the theories and find valid evidence to prove and utilize the 11 dimensions theory.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.