Ranking
Original Post
[VID] ShoddyV2
This was pretty frustrating to make, especially seeing as I'm on my laptop, which can barely run ae. I originally wanted to make this like 2 minutes long with the second part transitioning into parkour but I found a good place to end and finished it early. Sorry.

Replays by ShoddyV2

I was uke in the spar

After Effects cs6

Dope D.O.D - Rain of Terror 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-VN6...

lonemoon - wait
https://soundcloud.com/lonemoon/wait
This is actually really good, only thing I would say is that keyframes aren't that good.

Channel - ok
around 0:13 - 0:17 it wasnt really synced,only the white on back,also,wold be cool if some transition happened.
effects were well used.
0:31 - camera is too close.
not sure about last scenes.

but the video at all is good.
effects were well used,keyframing is good,just too close in some parts,but only in some parts,it well used,Color Correction were good and the sync was really well done.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
around 0:13 - 0:17 it wasnt really synced,only the white on back,also,wold be cool if some transition happened.
effects were well used.
0:31 - camera is too close.
not sure about last scenes.

but the video at all is good.
effects were well used,keyframing is good,just too close in some parts,but only in some parts,it well used,Color Correction were good and the sync was really well done.

Thank you for actual cnc, I'll try do all that in the next edit

Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Improve that keyframing, and it's a bit too slow imo

MT, your cnc has always been pretty useless. I understand you're trying to help people, but perhaps you should tell people what they did wrong AND how to improve it, instead of just saying 'IT WAS BAD'

Thanks anyway, I guess my next video will be fast with godlike keyframing
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Improve that keyframing, and it's a bit too slow imo

I'll expand on what this guy said

What I normally like to do is play around with the time scale, so I get to have a feel of how the clip's speed is. Once I'm happy, that's when I remap the time.

Try to cut your clips shorter as well. You coulda fit around 2-3 more clips if you cut them.

As for keyframing, try to keep the focal point centred. If it's the foot, keyframe so it's centred.

But, if you are able to record in 1080, do what I do and publish in 720 whilst messing around with position. Buy a new computer if you can, with at least 8gb of ram.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
This is super nice, start was really good, rest didn't follow up as well but it was really nice.
Effects were really fitting. It wasn't too slow at all to be completely honest it looked quite good
I didn't like the song transition, I can't really cnc it much as I wouldn't know how to do it either way. I can't say it's not a huge improvement because it is. The only slow part in it was the later part of that tricking replay, the screenpumps looked awkward, too much zoom imo, needs a wider curve too. All in all a great edit :0
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
replays suck, you should invest into looking for better replay makers -.-

(banned for useless post!)
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
I've already made my comments on this video but I'll reiterate here. I personally like the CC, especially in the second half of the video (not do discredit the first half). The velo could've been a bit... more. I didn't notice any screenpumps until about halfway through the video, so I'll just assume they're very weak.