Ranking
Original Post
(XII) Xll clan

Xll Clan this clan for spar and parkour and tricking

STORY

GOALS

RULES

How to join us

Last edited by Gloomy; Jun 16, 2016 at 05:37 AM.
You seem to be missing some things. A first post requires:

A clan story or description.

Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines

If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

You have none of these so far. You have 7 days to fix this or this thread will be closed and you will receive an infraction(s).
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
You seem to be missing some things. A first post requires:

A clan story or description.

Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines

If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

You have none of these so far. You have 7 days to fix this or this thread will be closed and you will receive an infraction(s).

i am good now ? i mean did i did the rules?
Yea you got it. Just make sure to put the bank account's name and all people that have access to it if you ever get one.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
a parkour replay
:P
-----
i dont know how to get this replay here
Attached Files
PKW babyJ2kr.rpl (1.07 MB, 5 views)
Last edited by Gloomy; May 13, 2016 at 06:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
when you pinged
ping ping ping balh blah la blah ping xD
Attached Files
zzzzz.rpl (513.4 KB, 3 views)
ello. I would like to join dis clan because I feel it has penitential and I like the name and members of it :>
Ive already shown qMKp this replay but Ill upload it anway.
Belt - I am a 2nd Black belt
Name - Edmund (Or Pugzy)
Age - 13
What you think ur good at - I guess Tricking and Sparing
Facts - I'm vicious, unfriendly and barbaric.
More Facts - I'm half Australian and half British
So Yea dats me. I hope u enjoyed ma little paragraph and I hope I get in!
Attached Files
LittleCork0.rpl (120.3 KB, 3 views)
YAY ! I am now a member of this clan, is I'm not very good but I practice every day , one day I will become as qMKp or XsGamer , are one of my favorite toribash youtubers .
Thank you very much Evil and qMKp <3
Hello!!! Try to get as many people into the clan as possible because its been a month now and we still haven't reached 13 People :/ I believe that this clan can become more then what it is today, but the only way we are going to achieve that is if we keep moving forward! We must not stay in one place. We must get more people and advance this Epic Clan!!!! - Live ;)
yo
-----
Ok so i guess this is my app Qmkp my name is zandra and im decent at tricking parkour and spar im getting better everyday i play almost everyday more of a single player person but im getting back into multiplayer cant think of anything else so peace .
Attached Files
#Beepp.rpl (77.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hailoz; Jun 18, 2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump