Ranking
Original Post
(JKD) Jeet Kune Doe Recruitment Thread
Read the following and please don't spam if you want to get in

FREE FORM APPS ONLY

JEET KUNE DO IS FOR THE WORTHY AND THE UNSPOKEN

MINIMAL BELT IS BLACK

Please include in application or it will not be registered

1. Name (in game and irl: first name, first name not required if you don't want to state it publicly but we will ask for it privately if accepted)

2. Skype ( tell me in private if not comfortable)

3. Age

4. Hobbies or jobs you like to do

5. Describe yourself ( not in full detail please xP)

6. Past clans and reason for leaving

7. What you can contribute to JKD

8. Past bans or infractions

9.Your GMT (very important)

10. How active you are in the forums

11. Greatest strengths and weaknesses

12. Main language

13. Are you an alt

14. And your win rate percentage

A few replays wouldn't hurt but aren't required

Best of luck ~ Gud

--------------------
Last edited by GudGammer; Aug 2, 2016 at 05:14 PM.
What is your in-game name? - DankDab

How old are you? - Over 9000

Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak a little french and spanish, but other than that no not at all.

What is your experience and knowledge of Minecraft?... Shit i mean Toribash ;)

I was first introduced to Toribash by a Youtube comment section while watching The Yogscast play Sumotori Dreams It was nothing like i intended it to be but i played it anyway. And that was 2 years ago, i will explain how later in the application.

I've played Toribash since 2014. I started playing on single player and began on my adventure of learning. I began watching videos on Toribash and I found a few on basic moves it was amazing when I saw it. I began right away making my own moves up and improvising. I tried to build mods with some success, but none really notable. But that was a few years back on some account that i cannot even mind the name of, but anyway back to the point!

Later on, I immediately got onto multiplayer. I looked up servers and found a server to play on, I found many amazing people who taught me the ropes of Toribash. After that, I got bored of losing to people, so I moved on to more improvising and to my surprise it went well From there, I met amazing people, some of which play even still today! I learned to suplex, and I also applied for multiple clans and got into one. This clan was called Pacific Rift, its an inactive clan today but it was fun while it lasted

Anyways...

Have you ever been banned on Minecraft If so, why? GOD DAMN IT EDITOR ITS TORIBASH NOT MINECRAFT! - But yeah, i was banned on my 9th Dan account for helping out someone in one of the clans i took part in, Vengeance. SVTCobra and i, did a fake duel scam to get his items back from TSA, as we had no proof of me losing his items, it was the backup plan. but as time went on i learned how SVTCobra was a liar, and a slippery... Bad word, so i am currently working on my ban appeal to get unbanned and have made a video and posted it on YouTube of the whole situation for admins to see.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - Suplex's, suplex's are life, i love them so much and they are the best!!!

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - But in all honesty, I think some sorts of offensive play i am not good at, i am a defensive player and i am good at saves and stuffz.

How active do you consider yourself on Forums - Although i get no messages on the forums, i am always on and looking around to see what goes on in the community. So yeah.

Do you have a working microphone? - Yes, i do for skype purposes.

Are you able to record and upload videos?
- Yes, and with my specs of my computer i can do this perfectly

Most of this stuff was random to fill up space :P

PC Specs

Processor

AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor

Video Card

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680

RAM

16 GB

Operating System

Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
I wana join I answered the question and it didn't go through can I join plz btw my skype is DanGerG/Ggskyrunner78
Attached Files
Ranked- B - lit.rpl (930.8 KB, 3 views)
Rau.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
Ranked - B - Guts.rpl (314.7 KB, 3 views)
Ranked - B - Manipulation.rpl (243.8 KB, 2 views)
Ranked- B - Rotation2.rpl (165.3 KB, 2 views)
PERFECT EXAMPLE KIDDOS
Originally Posted by DankDab View Post
What is your in-game name? - DankDab

How old are you? - Over 9000

Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak a little french and spanish, but other than that no not at all.

I was first introduced to Toribash by a Youtube comment section while watching The Yogscast play Sumotori Dreams It was nothing like i intended it to be but i played it anyway. And that was 2 years ago, i will explain how later in the application.

I've played Toribash since 2014. I started playing on single player and began on my adventure of learning. I began watching videos on Toribash and I found a few on basic moves it was amazing when I saw it. I began right away making my own moves up and improvising. I tried to build mods with some success, but none really notable. But that was a few years back on some account that i cannot even mind the name of, but anyway back to the point!

Later on, I immediately got onto multiplayer. I looked up servers and found a server to play on, I found many amazing people who taught me the ropes of Toribash. After that, I got bored of losing to people, so I moved on to more improvising and to my surprise it went well From there, I met amazing people, some of which play even still today! I learned to suplex, and I also applied for multiple clans and got into one. This clan was called Pacific Rift, its an inactive clan today but it was fun while it lasted

Anyways...

Have you ever been banned on Minecraft If so, why? GOD DAMN IT EDITOR ITS TORIBASH NOT MINECRAFT! - But yeah, i was banned on my 9th Dan account for helping out someone in one of the clans i took part in, Vengeance. SVTCobra and i, did a fake duel scam to get his items back from TSA, as we had no proof of me losing his items, it was the backup plan. but as time went on i learned how SVTCobra was a liar, and a slippery... Bad word, so i am currently working on my ban appeal to get unbanned and have made a video and posted it on YouTube of the whole situation for admins to see.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - Suplex's, suplex's are life, i love them so much and they are the best!!!

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - But in all honesty, I think some sorts of offensive play i am not good at, i am a defensive player and i am good at saves and stuffz.

How active do you consider yourself on Forums - Although i get no messages on the forums, i am always on and looking around to see what goes on in the community. So yeah.

Do you have a working microphone? - Yes, i do for skype purposes.

- Yes, and with my specs of my computer i can do this perfectly

Most of this stuff was random to fill up space :P

PC Specs

Processor

AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor

Video Card

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680

RAM

16 GB

Operating System

Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit

WELL DONE, your application was very thorough and explained everything I asked for... besides your main 9th dan's name. Other than that, you're in, (yeyyyy), message me your Skype and i'll add you to the JKD chat room.

Welcome to Jeet Kune Do ~<3 Gud
-----
Originally Posted by DanGerG View Post
I wana join I answered the question and it didn't go through can I join plz btw my skype is DanGerG/Ggskyrunner78

How about filling out the resume
Last edited by GudGammer; Jul 6, 2016 at 10:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clan Application!
Clan Application!

What is your in-game name? - NatsuHappy.

How old are you?

What belt are you? - I'm currently a blackbelt 9th dan. (Yeah i know i did not need to put the blackbelt thingy just doing it to make sure you understand I'm blackbelt/above XD).

Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak a little english pretty well, a little german and (my main language danish), but other than that no not at all.

I was first introduced to Toribash by a Youtube video where i saw some of my favorite youtubers playing it, at the time my pc was crap XD (But ye know toribash worked after i downloaded it) #4yearsago. I decided to download the game because it was nothing like anything ive seen before and it seemed fun and cool and it was something you could watch yourself get better at and still suck at ^^ because of all the diffrent mods. Still having fun today even though back in the day some of the mods were funner i don't kow why maybe nostalgia.

I've played Toribash since 2012. I started playing on multiplayer and set out to have fun in this new world of gaming. I continued watching videos on Toribash i found all the amazing videos to be incredible and wanted to become like them oneday (like seriously all the awesome parkour videos etc. But i had to stop playing for a while cus my pc broke and thus i left my clan to not drag them down by me not being there. I began right away learning from others my own moves up and improvising or using others moves and improve on them.

I've been around for a while you see so I've been in Eternity, and some other clans i dont really remember since It was a while ago i joined Cursed just be kicked out (i got no explanation don't ask me why) I asked the people but noone knew why :P I just want a clan to be loyal to i need something to do other than aimlessly playing the game even though its fun. I want to contribute to something but i dont have anywhere as of right now.

Anyways...

Have you ever been banned on Minecraft If so, why? GOD DAMN IT EDITOR ITS TORIBASH NOT MINECRAFT! - I have never been banned but once caught a scammer and i got him banned :P.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I love playing mushu for the time being ^^!!!

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I'm not good at comebacks in mushu/wushu and i can't run/walk in the parkour mods and I'm only decent at akido.

How active do you consider yourself on Forums - Although i get few/no messages on the forums, i check it regularly to see if someone wants to communicate with me or if any of my items (if i sell stuff on the market which i do sometimes/rarely) have been sold.

Do you have a working microphone? - Yes, i do for skype purposes but only one attached to my headset so it might not be the best.

- No I'm sorry i have never tried it or done it before and i don't know how to do it sadly.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_nwfk1r1SYu1uidh01o1_500.jpg   7085918.jpg  
Last edited by NatsuHappy; Jul 11, 2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: I messed up the title I'm sorry Q_Q Now there are 2 O_O
Born in darkness... Rising to beat the world... he is ภคtรย!
Originally Posted by NatsuHappy View Post
Clan Application!

What is your in-game name? - NatsuHappy.

How old are you?

What belt are you? - I'm currently a blackbelt 9th dan. (Yeah i know i did not need to put the blackbelt thingy just doing it to make sure you understand I'm blackbelt/above XD).

Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak a little english pretty well, a little german and (my main language danish), but other than that no not at all.

I was first introduced to Toribash by a Youtube video where i saw some of my favorite youtubers playing it, at the time my pc was crap XD (But ye know toribash worked after i downloaded it) #4yearsago. I decided to download the game because it was nothing like anything ive seen before and it seemed fun and cool and it was something you could watch yourself get better at and still suck at ^^ because of all the diffrent mods. Still having fun today even though back in the day some of the mods were funner i don't kow why maybe nostalgia.

I've played Toribash since 2012. I started playing on multiplayer and set out to have fun in this new world of gaming. I continued watching videos on Toribash i found all the amazing videos to be incredible and wanted to become like them oneday (like seriously all the awesome parkour videos etc. But i had to stop playing for a while cus my pc broke and thus i left my clan to not drag them down by me not being there. I began right away learning from others my own moves up and improvising or using others moves and improve on them.

I've been around for a while you see so I've been in Eternity, and some other clans i dont really remember since It was a while ago i joined Cursed just be kicked out (i got no explanation don't ask me why) I asked the people but noone knew why :P I just want a clan to be loyal to i need something to do other than aimlessly playing the game even though its fun. I want to contribute to something but i dont have anywhere as of right now.

Anyways...

Have you ever been banned on Minecraft If so, why? GOD DAMN IT EDITOR ITS TORIBASH NOT MINECRAFT! - I have never been banned but once caught a scammer and i got him banned :P.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I love playing mushu for the time being ^^!!!

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I'm not good at comebacks in mushu/wushu and i can't run/walk in the parkour mods and I'm only decent at akido.

How active do you consider yourself on Forums - Although i get few/no messages on the forums, i check it regularly to see if someone wants to communicate with me or if any of my items (if i sell stuff on the market which i do sometimes/rarely) have been sold.

Do you have a working microphone? - Yes, i do for skype purposes but only one attached to my headset so it might not be the best.

- No I'm sorry i have never tried it or done it before and i don't know how to do it sadly.

Pretty good but please don't copy stuff from other applications, we want to know the real you and how you sound. Other than that, you're good to go. PM me your Skype and welcome to JKD.~ Gud
Last edited by GudGammer; Jul 17, 2016 at 06:03 PM.
application
1. Name - loko9010

2. Skype in private :0

3. Age 17

im not really a gamer, i only play TB. irl im playing the guitar and in theater class. i got into toribash cause i was breakdancing and wanted a game i can move joints and make cool stuff and just got into the game

im a kid. racist to racist people. im joking and having fun bun can be serious when needed. (most boring application ever)

left cursed. they were inactive in my opinion. just didnt wanted to be there

im not a "talent" i can contribute music and morale.. i really like those. i can help to make a cool community that has fun together and thats what i like in a clan

nope. someone reported me for trying to rig once, he didnt realised im joking.

+2
I THINK...

not so much...

in fights i can do stupid things cause i want the battle to look cool.
im peacefull and against racism, homophobs etc.
idk.

12. Main language

english, hebrew

13. Are you an alt
nope

last question idk ?

a tame impala song just cause i didnt know what to add...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g

'thanks !

loko9010
Originally Posted by loko9010 View Post
1. Name - loko9010

2. Skype in private :0

3. Age 17

im not really a gamer, i only play TB. irl im playing the guitar and in theater class. i got into toribash cause i was breakdancing and wanted a game i can move joints and make cool stuff and just got into the game

im a kid. racist to racist people. im joking and having fun bun can be serious when needed. (most boring application ever)

left cursed. they were inactive in my opinion. just didnt wanted to be there

im not a "talent" i can contribute music and morale.. i really like those. i can help to make a cool community that has fun together and thats what i like in a clan

nope. someone reported me for trying to rig once, he didnt realised im joking.

+2
I THINK...

not so much...

in fights i can do stupid things cause i want the battle to look cool.
im peacefull and against racism, homophobs etc.
idk.

12. Main language

english, hebrew

13. Are you an alt
nope

last question idk ?

a tame impala song just cause i didnt know what to add...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g

'thanks !

loko9010

Ok, so you don't really sound excited or that you want to be in JKD. There really wasn't any selling points or things I can consider good. That said, Jeet Kune Do was originally for the unliked or unaccepted. That means that we'll find you(GetBlazed, Whoremonk, TheDestro, and me) and we'll test you. If you pass then you're let in. Good luck with further testing.

~Gud
Originally Posted by GudGammer View Post
Ok, so you don't really sound excited or that you want to be in JKD. There really wasn't any selling points or things I can consider good. That said, Jeet Kune Do was originally for the unliked or unaccepted. That means that we'll find you(GetBlazed, Whoremonk, TheDestro, and me) and we'll test you. If you pass then you're let in. Good luck with further testing.

~Gud

thanks gud ! didnt meant not to be excited.. i am very much. and i am willing to help the clan a lot
1.name-Gabe
2.skype-GabeElite
3.age-14
4.hobbies-i play baseball,basketball,and video games.i also like chillin with friends and etc
5.describe myself-im a chill teenager im pretty laid back and i dont rage
6.past clans-none didnt care about clans
7.what can i contribute to JKD-i can contribute in recruiting new members and wars and etc
8.past bans or infraction-1 ban my 10th dan account got hacked 3 years ago and banned
9.gmt-+1 im pretty sure
10.how active am i in the forums-not very active
11.greatest strengths and weaknesses-im am very good at ABD and aikido,i am very bad at wushu and some other mods i dont remember
12.main launguag-english and spanish
13.am i an alt-yes because i got hacked and banned on my 10th dan
14.win rate-idk its like 75%