Toribash
Original Post
TB Features Wishlist
DashSora gave me the idea to make a document where we could list all the features that we would most like to see in the game, so I made this.

Most of them have to do with gameplay. If you want me to include a suggestion or have constructive comment on one of those already listed, you can post here or PM me.
Last edited by Odlov; Dec 8, 2016 at 12:52 AM.
here is another idea
multiple triggers which lead to an action

example: i build a bowling mod. the player who did more trigger actions wins

so basically id like a trigger action counter
a triggered object is hit the counter increases by 1
the one with the highest trigger counter at matchframe 0 wins
evil Führer of Evil
that's basically the same thing as a trigger adding points, you could just disable points on the body and have each trigger activation give you/your opponent 1 point or so

what you're suggesting has some interesting applications and it'd be pretty cool but you would already be able to do very similar stuff with what's already on the list
Last edited by pouffy; Jun 24, 2016 at 12:19 AM. Reason: what to heck
I posted this idea a while ago and everybody liked who's seen it liked it so far, but it kinda got lost in the sea of suggestions. I'm gonna link it here since this seems like a place that could get more visibility
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=559325
TL;DR a gamemode where instead of a turn based match the game goes slow-mo and you click joints any time throughout the whole match.
golf
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I'm currently working on something where a relaxall trigger (like when you're dismembered) would be super useful

Good idea, I'll add it to "alternative trigger actions" section.
These ideas are stolen from happy wheels:

Sleeping object: A non-static object that is static until it is touched, interacts with something or triggered.

Disappearing: A object dissapears ofter a certain trigger action.

Trigger: A 3d object that gets connected to a sleeping- or disappearing object (and so on) via options in the modmaker. The trigger activates by being compact and being touched, or if its not compact that something is in it. But otherwise it behaves lile normal static or non-static objects.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Cool stuff, we have a PDF somewhat like this but a lot longer and more general. I'll see what is possible in yours and see about integrating them.
collect snots from the nose
Bump because there's been a bunch of new suggestions added, with most recent being my suggestion for new property of joints: spring.

It would be great if we could make "spring" joints that, if given an axis and some range of motion, will be able to rotate and yet be compelled to restore their original rotation. Suppose you want to make a bendable, springy sword blade. You attach two bars with a joint and give it an axis and a range. Your "sword blade" can now bend, but it will not go back to its original shape unless external force is applied to it. It stays bent. It's not springy. But, if a joint had a spring property that would cause it to want to return to its original rotation (how strongly would depend on joint strength) we could make springy swords, vehicle suspensions, and other fancy stuff.

Link to full document