Toribash
Original Post
(Noon) High Noon

- All apps must be free form

- We dont only look from skill

- Must at least be blackbelt

- Grammar is checked

Guide Lines

Last edited by Xydra; Jun 24, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello High Noon Clan!

My name is Oakley or Oaktree11 in game. Im 13 and I live in North Dakota, U.S.A. My GMT is -7. Im a very active kid and love playing baseball. Its currently the middle of baseball season and I have 3 games every Wednesday so I cant be on after 5 PM.

Im currently a blue belt but I did have another account when school was still going but it got hacked by my friend...well used to be my friend. That account was also a blue belt at the time. Ill PM an owner the name of the account if you need proof. The owners should have my skype.

My Toribash experience has been good. I haven't made any enemies or haven't been banned. My favorite mods have to be Judo or Aikido and Im working on Mushu and Wushu.

Ill be a great addition in tourneys and if you need me to I could review clan applications too. Ill be very active except on Wednesdays after 5 like I said above. Ill be active on forums, Tori itself and on Skype.

I was in Ctrl and Lucky. I left both for activity reasons. They both kinda just went dead for awhile. So I decided to move on. As long as this one doesn't go dead I wont leave.

I chose High Noon because I've been looking for a fresh new clan and SlapThat said some good things about it so I decided to follow his words and make an application for this one

Thanks for the opportunity,
Oakley AKA Oaktree11
Hey! I'm Andrew. I'm a 12 year old, living in Burlington, Ontario. I really don't like to talk about myself, but I find myself to be somewhat more wise than others my age. I'm a big fan of cricket, and checkers, but most of my time is spent on Bushcraft. The first thing that I'd like to point out is that coincidentally, I've been with Oaktree in Ctrl, but It died without ever lifting off. I've been in Lucky as well. I would like to point out that I don't know Oak on a personal level. Personally, I left Lucky because I didn't have anything to add. That reason's also why I'd like to join a new clan. I'm good at Akaido mods, including Akaido and ABD. I don't have many skills, but I have an average skill as a Black Belt, but I have life experience. As a recovered Schizophrenic, I've amassed more wisdom then average for a 12 year old. Activity will not be a problem, because I post when I enjoy it. Although when my activity and enjoyment drops, I usually quit the clan that I'm in.

Thanks.
Last edited by Absorbed; Jun 26, 2016 at 01:16 PM.
ab·sorbed - əbˈzôrbd: Adjective: "she became Absorbed in a book."