Toribash
Original Post
flame demon set
S3D'S EPIC TEXTURE SELL

ok this is my first ever made almost full text and i made those flames all by myself.

SELLING THIS SET START BID 7K AUTO BUY 25K
Last edited by S3D; Nov 24, 2008 at 03:18 PM.
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
it looks really nice ^_^ 8/10. But I think you should remove the middle finger from the back of the hand
I, however, do not.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
^ Lol at you two, i like it but making it a tad darker would rule,also get some screenies in demon and nox, if you want me to just send me the set via email, don't worry i have shaders and i won't steal.
ofphailure i have shaders too and i used them while i was taking those pics and somehow i can't use the custom folder force color change thing
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
Itss pretty nice but I agree with tehflan remove the middle finger on the hands but I already made that head but without fire...... so 6/10
Originally Posted by kobot1218 View Post
Itss pretty nice but I agree with tehflan remove the middle finger on the hands but I already made that head but without fire...... so 6/10

kobot what the hell you mean by ''but I already made that head but without fire.'' i tell you this it's disturbed head what i took from google. but i made the flames to it

so... make some research before saying anything and i haven't never seen you in game or if i have still I'm not that stupid who would steal others heads
Last edited by S3D; Oct 26, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
How about you stop being a fucking douche bag I was just fucking saying that i made the head good job Fuck man Stop jumping to conclusions and shit
i though you was saying like you made the head. let's say take ''that''word from the text so i may not be douche bag anymore

and btw i have already bad day so don't mind that
Last edited by S3D; Oct 26, 2008 at 05:35 PM.
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep