Toribash
Original Post
Why steam?
Why all that unnecessary security bullshit? Shouldn't it be up to me, whether I want or whether do not want those security features? I do not have a mobile, so I can't get the steam mobile authenticator, which means that I can't really trade. Nobody wants to wait a week...

Steam
is
shit

spread this message
The Security System works very well. At this time of the World almost everyone has a Mobile Phone so thats why the Mobile Authenticator. If you are one of those persons without one, then just emulate it as wibblefox said.

You should appreciate Valve working on so much Security to have everyone Scam-Free whether you use it more or less...
Thanks wibblefox

Fluxorious: The problem I have with the security system is that it isn't optional. Why should I have security that I don't want?
^

I also find it silly. Most scams are confidence tricks or require the person being scammed to do stupid shit. Even with all this there are still people every day getting scammed, you can add in 1000 features but still people will get scammed.

For people without valuable items or maybe they have good common sense, it's really annoying to have these "features". Though pretty sure steam is just trying to farm phone numbers...
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
No... why would they... not like they have Billions and Billions of Dollars with halfLife an Csgo etc.

I agree that its not really great if you just want to buy some 0,06 Trading Cards and yes it doesnt 100% solve Scam Issues but it does a good job at it. Nothing that we can do anyways to get ,,less security"
I feel you bruh, but thats just steam
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.