Toribash
Original Post
10k Avatar Request
Okay, so this has to be my highest request so far, and for a good reason.

I want a cool avatar to be remembered by on the forums.

So basically, you can try anything for this request, it may be vauge, but this request can be for new art makers, or extremely talented ones.

You can make some animation with my name, a replay with me in it, almost anything. I really wouldn't prefer a Pov-Ray, unless it has some neato effects. I'm paying 10k, so please make it worth the money.

I can't wait to see some of my fellow toribashians examples.

~Giantz~
hi
Hmmmmm... I was just screwing around with animation recently (see ThatOneGuy's stuff...) I think I will try something.
---
OKAY! I did something, I personally think its awsome including how simple it really is.
Last edited by ThatOneGuy; Oct 30, 2008 at 02:44 AM.
Pa360, Giantz in yours is squished...
Kopi, yours is just like Giantz right now.

I suggest you guys fix this or you will never win. Unless Giantz somehow likes squishy redundancies...
yeah colors are same!
cuz, i downloaded him char and him colours can't pass with other colour scheme, i hope you understand.
Okay, good so far, but If you could make it look a little different from my current one Kopi, and add some animation I'd like it more.
hi
Like it?
I'll sell it for 7K since it sucks

Last edited by LucasGod; Oct 31, 2008 at 03:19 AM.
Retired Player
Giantz, any chance I could get you to narrow down a style you'd like me to do it in? I can do any of the ones you said... but I'd rather not be the one picking...