Ranking
Original Post
Clan Picture

Made by me.

Eh? Eh?

The foot texture has been made by Kobot1218 and is being sold for 2k.
We need money. Badly. So please help support. As I have no longer got a booster and I want another foot texture.

Anyone who runs around with this on them and hasn't paid, I delete all your HR Forum posts. Bit of honesty is good for a clan.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Where on the foot will this show? Will it wrap around, or is that the bottom? Still, I got no texture items, but when I get some, I'll buy this for sure.

Nice anyway.
That's a clan photo. And it's been done way too many times.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Aslask, it goes on the bottom. Kobot hates me for it, but I made him do it. >: D

EDIT: It's scrapped, too blurry. Gotta hate the texture wrap programmers.

EDIT 2: It might work on just the toes. Giving that a shot.
Last edited by Mister616; Nov 2, 2008 at 07:42 PM.
:O you double posted. Shocking. I have my own foot textures, but I will donate 2k or so anyway.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
As soon as I get some cash for a booster I'll buy the HR foot texture.....and then my foot texture slot.
I recommend the other way around.