Toribash
Re: Our next match
Still waiting on the PM nominating the team for this week.

Someone needs to take charge in here, I can't spend all my time bugging people.
Esse or Zaarock or Juntalis just pm him. It doesnt matter if you send multiple ones i guess. Just send something in.
Originally Posted by Patrick
Esse or Zaarock or Juntalis just pm him. It doesnt matter if you send multiple ones i guess. Just send something in.

Make sure the team you nominate is the one that turns up. I was a bit relaxed on that last time because we ended up with some first-week teething problems. I won't be this week. Only the dudes you name will be able to play.

But yes, you should send me something as soon as possible, you seem to have more than enough interested players in the other league thread.

This is the one chance you'll get to kick the shit out of veb until the Toribowl (assuming you both make it), so there's some extra incentive :P
Well im am officially leaving in 6 hours so this is the last post i will make. Please get a team together, pm the list to Ian and make sure everybody shows up. I am counting on you guys. Ill see you guys in a week.
beh, ok, everyone who is alive, post asap. lets form a team quick, i also recommend getting on irc.