Ranking
Original Post
Online Issues... BIG ONES
I just yesterday gained the rank of brown belt, after waking up this morning I descided to hop on toribash before my dentist apointment only to find that all simi-pro servers have changed from "brown belt and lower" to "blue belt and lower" and sence pro is for black and up where the heck does that leave ME?!?!
Ah, this is a problem I used to have!
Look at the server's name & you'll see that the semi-pro rooms have either a 5 or 6. Not so long ago brown's could only use the ones with a 6.

If you can't then I'm afraid you'll have to stick with private server's until you get a blackbelt.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Their all "19" and i've tried out all of em, and cant join... this serously sucks.
Thx for the help tho. Ugh this is going to be a LOOOOONG 485 games
This seems to happen every time the physical server is restarted. I'll go re-set the belt limit to allow brownbelts in, as it should be set.

I'm guessing that this happens because whichever nabi employee set up the static servers initially misinterpreted what the default max qi fir semipro servers should be.

Hang tight and It should be fixed in a few minutes, until the next server restart at least.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane