Cant Use TC In-game
[QUOTE=zwouter][QUOTE=Vassel]
Originally Posted by zwouter
Originally Posted by Vassel
I bought 100k TC with USD, I passed the 1 or 2-month wait to get un-greylisted, and then I did get un-greylisted. I could use the market but I can't duel or bet. But I have all the privileges on the market. Can you help me with that? thanks!

Probably because you only have 29tc

lol thats not why. It says you are greylisted. I just bought my set on market but even if I do it without enough tc, it still says I cant bet because im greylisted. any issues? email toribash suport. which I did and they don't respond. I havent been able to bet or duel.

Pm an admin, the people with red names here: http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
They should be able to un-greylist you, which should normally automatically happen in a day.

I tried that before and they said they couldn't do anything about it. And I know who admins are dude

Well, then I seriously don't know what would work, you could make a support thread about it, maybe someone else does know it, you'll get a lot of people saying the exact same thing I said probably though.
Only thing I can think of is trying to login to another account in game and then login again to this account, small chance of the game not having all your details up to date, but I don't expect it to work.

Can anyone help me?
-----
this has been happening for a few months
Last edited by Faux; Mar 2, 2017 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
1. You only have 29 TC
2. You are not greylisted
3. You're able to buy items that cost 29 TC or less. I just tried that by logging in your account, and you have a free set now.
as zwouter said i would contact the administrators -- normal users won't be able to help you with this sort of error as it is probably within the toribash server.
Like I said thats not why I had 100k and tried to bet and duel THEN Ibought my set
-----
the set costs over 200k -_-
Last edited by Faux; Mar 2, 2017 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
it SAYS Contact toribash support and they dont ever respond thats why I put up this thred
-----
and yes I have
-----
its ip greylisted not account greylisted
-----
I did everything that he said before he said it. I tried transferring my tc to another account to bet but it didn't work. I've contacted an admin but I believe they said they can't do it. I also did this when I had a bunch of tc I'm just clarifying
-----
so does anyone know how to fix this?
-----
please help me with this situation
-----
Originally Posted by "hampa'
this is a 100% fake quote. help vassel please.

you heard da fake man XD
-----
sir I dont mean a set set. I bought joints 1 by 1
-----
and drew that
-----
ALSO SIR I AM GREYLISTED IN-GAME NOT IN MARKET READ THE WHOLE CONVERSATION
-----
sir sign into my account you have my permission to go online and the only thing you need to type is /bet and read what it says
-----
I also apologize to sir for getting pissy. Got a stupid excuse. cant find my shit anywhere XD
Last edited by Faux; Mar 2, 2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump