Ranking
Original Post
[MEMBER] Tryton
Hello, my name is André, I'm 26 years old, Brazilian.

- My Favourite Mod is TK and Aikido
- I play this game since 2008 but I back to play the last week and I want be beign an active member again.
- I'm custom belt.

I want to join Aeon because this is my home and always will be. I'm ex co-leader of this clan, and ex leader of No-Mercy(RIP).

Other Stuff:
-Married(Lars, mary sends a "Hello" to you)
-Work at the bank (Santander Bank)
-I'm a competitive player of Smite Game in Brazil

--------------------------------------------------
ALSO!

NO IT'S NOT A DREAM! IT'S TRUE! I WANT BACK TO AEON BECAUSE... BECAUSE...

THIS:

Originally Posted by Tryton View Post

That was the best Clan Video evah.

Ok, thx, bye.

Also, I want my flag design on the clan pic. (BR!BR!BR!)

Love you guys.
Last edited by Tryton; Mar 17, 2017 at 10:49 PM.
but drawing a brazillian polandball is pain
thats why i always denied all the brazillians, so i never have to do it
i'll have to think about it

but that aside, you work at a bank? sorry but aeon DOES NOT COOPERATE WITH THE BURGOISE on further notice theanimal has informed me that i shoul stfu so i guess it's alright
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
but drawing a brazillian polandball is pain
thats why i always denied all the brazillians, so i never have to do it
i'll have to think about it

but that aside, you work at a bank? sorry but aeon DOES NOT COOPERATE WITH THE BURGOISE on further notice theanimal has informed me that i shoul stfu so i guess it's alright

Stfu Chris. <3

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post

all polandball is easy, chirs is looking for an excuse

Thx
Is this the new App thread? Also will you guys be holding a recruitment server anytime soon... because what I have seen around the forums and in-game, I really like you guys so I would love to tryout in the future or sometime.
we dont really host dedicated "recruitment servers", just find us ingame & talk to us

that being said, if you're interested in joining aeon, open a thread and make an application (and put some effort into it) and then we will probably invite you to see how you fare.
yea you're gonna have to try abit harder, just because you were co leader doesn't mean you get a freebie...

try getting rid of the bullet points and writing a coherent application. also it would be a good idea to tell us what you have been up to IRL and why you were gone for so long^^
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
yea you're gonna have to try abit harder, just because you were co leader doesn't mean you get a freebie...

try getting rid of the bullet points and writing a coherent application. also it would be a good idea to tell us what you have been up to IRL and why you were gone for so long^^

Life.