Toribash
Original Post
IRC server upgrades April 4th
Ola chicos,

We are updating the IRC server to a new machine.

It will take a while before the new IP is updated in the DNS.
Ola papi
Nice to know

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Ooh nice. Will we be noticing anything of the changes after it's done updating?

The server has a name now, so that's different I guess o______o

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
It's IRC, you can run servers for it on plant pots using slugs as bandwith & it'd be no different in performance than if you shouted across the room.

To put it in context if you really wanted to you could run an IRC server on a '96/'97 era Pentium. Hell if you didn't mind it being a tad slow you could probably squeeze a server on a 386, though it'd probably take a month for the machine to boot if anything happened ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It's IRC, you can run servers for it on plant pots using slugs as bandwith & it'd be no different in performance than if you shouted across the room.

To put it in context if you really wanted to you could run an IRC server on a '96/'97 era Pentium. Hell if you didn't mind it being a tad slow you could probably squeeze a server on a 386, though it'd probably take a month for the machine to boot if anything happened ;)

You can prob run a IRC server quite flawlessly on a original iPhone. Not sure about the original iPod tho...

Then again http://ipodlinux.sourceforge.net/index.shtml is still up and running and uClinux is a thing...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!