Ranking
Original Post
Something is wrong with my cat
About 10 minutes i saw my cat sitting on the floor and meowing sadly,he's fast breathing and holds still,It's seems like shocked or scared,He doesn't eat or drink 3:

I think he was close to get hit by car,please guys is there any way to Calm it down?

I know this thread is funny but it's serious for me,

Thanks.
Give him huggys and kissys and his favorite food. If that doesn't work call a doctor and ask what to do I guess. Just try to comfort him.
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them
My cat had this happen to him, turns out he was allergic to a flea cream or spray. Take him to the vets quick.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Maybe HE's a SHE, and SHE'S pregnant?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
im telling you, u need to give him catnip, it will make him better,

look at it this way, its like weed, he will get better trust me when my cats do this i give them cat nip and then leave them alone, they roll in it and play with it and it cheers them up! just do it!
@Spartan: He's An male,old one
@TheSorrow :When im petting him he's meowing more,And if i life him up an bit he will scratch or bite me.
Why are you asking a community full of people you don't know what's wrong with your cat? Call your veterinarian.
Yeah, don't move him. If there's something wrong with him internally, it's hurting him, so you just want to let him be still. Keep monitoring him and pay close attention to what he does. Breathing heavily and staying still isn't much to go on right now.