Ranking
Original Post
Magix's texture shop

Welcome! I've used photoshop for a long time to do various things so i'm quite familiar with it. I like doing things in photoshop and toribash is a good excuse, so i've made a texture shop - here it is. I TAKE REQUESTS and sometimes also just make textures without requests.

What do i do?
  • Signatures
  • Shop signs
  • Texture sets
  • Textures

If you want to request something, make post in this thread. Give as much detail as possible to what you want.

Prices

Each set is different and each part is different and takes a different amount of time and commitment to create, so there are no firm prices to anything. For some things i might say the price but mostly the customers will have to OFFER. Oh and i don't usually take items but if it's a real good offer, i might.

Avaivable to buy

#8 - Tribal
Price: NOT FOR SALE SINCE I JUST DELETED MY WHOLE TORIBASH FOLDER ALONG WITH THE TEXTURES. GG : D
Just thought i'd do a tribal set. The trails are transparent on the sides (only the black part is visible).

#7 - Grunge
Price: NOT FOR SALE SINCE I JUST DELETED MY WHOLE TORIBASH FOLDER ALONG WITH THE TEXTURES. GG : D
A lot of brushes and effects in a huge document = a lot of material for different textures for each part. The trails say "DIE!", you also get a ground texture which's text i will change to what you want when you buy it. The head has ukes eyes, they might be relatives.

#6 - Ninja
This is supposed to be a ninja. The hand symbols mean love, the left thigh symbol means ninja and the right thigh one means something like wisdom. Should fit nicely with void or vampire. Thanks to DecyRielly for suggesting me to make a ninja set.

Comes with texture trails like this (click for a bigger pic)(this is also a preview of how it would look with vampire force):

#5 - Love
I think this one took the most time to make and was kind of a pain. Don't ask me where i got the idea from ^^

#4 - Randomness
Just felt like doing something random so i opened photoshop and started messing with filters and other settings. A little tweaking and this is the result

And the ground texture coming with it:

#3 - Warning
Probably my worst one yet, ...

#2 - Wood
Someone wanted an angry wood head so i made it.. He didn't wanted it, so i made a set out of it, here it is.

#1 - Blue
This was the first ever texture set (and first textures at all, for that matter) that i made.

If you want bigger pictures of the things i'm selling, just say so, i just don't want the pictures to take up so much space so i'm minimizing them.
Last edited by Magix; Dec 14, 2008 at 05:39 PM.

Heres the set i sold for 15k:

And here is an example of a signature i made a while ago (i've made a looooooot of them but i can't find them anymore)(this one has no picture, but i'm perfectly capable of blending one in the signature if the buyer requests it)

Last edited by Magix; Nov 30, 2008 at 10:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Tastes-Nice View Post
Wow nice shop you got here, how much for the warning set?

Offer, i won't ask much though.. ^^
Originally Posted by Tastes-Nice View Post
Actually nah I won't buy it, but it is a nice set.

I can understand you don't want it if you have a 90k set request :P

Removed some text from the first post, i don't think people like walls of text : D
I made the first one
Last edited by GEKO; Nov 30, 2008 at 04:30 PM.
When_I_put_my_Lips_Like_this|I_want_you_to_kiss_me ...
I'll buy the blue set for 5k just reserve it for me
Part of the [Revolution]
Originally Posted by daman View Post
I'll buy the blue set for 5k just reserve it for me

Unless someone offers 10k, yea sure ^^