Toribash
Original Post
ToriAgents are recruiting!

What is a ToriAgent?
ToriAgents provide general technical support, they moderate the help section of the forums, they are active in #support, and they handle ingame reports.

As a ToriAgent, it's your job to be the judge on whether or not rules have been broken and what action should be taken. It is up to you to provide good judgement and make the right calls when dealing with a variety of reported cases.

You must be very knowledgeable about the game and any ongoing technical issues as it is part of your job to help users solve them.

We ensure a fun and safe environment for the entire player base by dealing appropriately with users who are reported breaking the rules and helping support cases in a timely and efficient manner.

Teamwork is very important here.
You will have the rest of your team to help you out as well as the rest of the staff when you need assistance.

Who's allowed to apply?

Anyone can submit an application.

How do I apply?

First, we urge everyone to read this. It'll give you a good idea of what we look for in an app. Please don't send an app that you've clearly put 0 effort in, as it will quickly result in a denial letter.

After reading, submit your application to any ToriAgent or Ed.

If you have questions, please ask.

DO NOT POST ANY APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD

You must submit your application by April 27th, 2020

Last edited by Swosh; Oct 7, 2020 at 03:06 PM.

i miss you ocean
is toriagent the same as other staff position for in like term of supervision if you are a trial?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
is toriagent the same as other staff position for in like term of supervision if you are a trial?

Trial period for TA is a bit different from ES (the one most people think about). The team will monitor your work and help with what ever you need help with. It's a period where we expect questions and we understand you're still learning the ropes.

What you're doing is different from other staff groups, but the way we monitor and supervise to insure you learn what needs to be done is similar.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

thanks for the answer ed .. just another if someone that just sent an application recently for another staff and the staff closes its recruitment like a day after he sent his application for the position do they need to resend the application for this staff?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UWU
thanks for the answer ed .. just another if someone that just sent an application recently for another staff and the staff closes its recruitment like a day after he sent his application for the position do they need to resend the application for this staff?

Not sure what your intentions are of this question. Applications to different staff groups are looked at separately. If I already sent an ES application and now I wanted to apply to TA, I'd have to make a new application as the groups are different. It would require another application, as all the staff groups have different duties to uphold.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

thanks for the information ed much gratefull for it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UWU

Recruitment drives are more notices that a staff group are looking to hire. Apps sent before, during, and after are all held in the same regard. Staff groups fully consider all applications regardless of the time sent.

In short, just because the drive closed does not mean your app was thrown away. You do not need to send a new app.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة