Toribash
Original Post
Converting replays to avi, wmv, etc.
A friend of mine told me to go to scrips and use movie.lua but I can't find the file anywhere in the main folder. Does anyone know where I can find it, or if it even works that way? If it doesn't, what could I do to turn my replays into videos that I could post on Youtube? I've tried Fraps and other programs like it but my computer is just too slow to run them efficiently.

EDIT: I have already gone into Scripts in Toribash, and recorded the video, but I can not find it anywhere.
Last edited by EffBawmb; Dec 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM.
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
setup - scripts

in toribash

I said that I'd already tried that, and you were very vague.
Originally Posted by EffBawmb View Post
A friend of mine told me to go to scrips and use movie.lua but I can't find the file anywhere in the main folder. Does anyone know where I can find it, or if it even works that way? If it doesn't, what could I do to turn my replays into videos that I could post on Youtube? I've tried Fraps and other programs like it but my computer is just too slow to run them efficiently.

You must open Toribash.exe and go to setup - scripts, not in the Toribash folder.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
You must open Toribash.exe and go to setup - scripts, not in the Toribash folder.

I said that I've already done that! After I've recorded the video, I look for it everywhere in the main Toribash folder, and I can not find it.
Someone mentioned to me that movie.lua doesn't work anymore. True? If so, is there any way for me to get around the slowdown Fraps causes when I try to record with it?
Last edited by EffBawmb; Dec 19, 2008 at 06:06 AM.