Ranking
Original Post
Cloudy's Anarkia Replay Commentary
Send me your best anarkia style multiplayer replays and I will uh do a turn by turn commentary with pictures on them here or something.

Not looking for singular moments but games that are evenly matched with a lot of back and forth: strikes, dodges, blocks, throws, ridiculous moments, edge of the dojo tip toeing, etc.

Not accepting mma

Just looking to showcase and analyze some epic replays

Replay 1: Renixxx vs Temple; Domination by Renixxx Style in lenshu3ng

Replay 2: Lujaks vs TokyoGhoul; Lujaks doesn't even need his arm in aikido

Replay 3: 0xdead vs Annyoing; Suplex to Counter-Suplex in aikido (TW: grabs)

Replay 4: Ropa1243 vs Goldcloud9; the tripple wrist dm in lenshu3ng

Replay 5: Mratka vs dman4djob; sniffing.rpl in lenshu3ng

Replay 6: Mratka vs aloi18; backpack.rpl in aikido (WIP)

DISCLAIMER: not every game is a duel, and not everyone plays seriously all the time, sometimes you just want to chill and listen to some music while playing Toribash. The purpose of this thread is to analyze replays but you should know that people don't play at their best in these games, so you should not judge players based on the mistakes that you see here.

I know my pictures are not always the best but I have all the replays on my pc, so if you would like to download and view a replay yourself you can send a reply in this thread and I will send it.

Last edited by Goldcloud9; Feb 28, 2023 at 08:25 PM.
This is the way
Maybe these will do
Attached Files
armbuur.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
armsbarz.rpl (68.4 KB, 3 views)
flippyz.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
gg demec.rpl (70.9 KB, 3 views)
ggz.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
s97vee.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
How about some funny looking mma replays we did with lujaks some time ago?

Here are my favorite replays I made recently in aiki and lenshu:
Attached Files
anarkia replay yes.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
lenshu on foot karate chop.rpl (89.0 KB, 2 views)
"If you think only of striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him."
Thanks for the great response guys!

Happy to announce starting work on s97vee and lenshu on foot karate chop tomorrow however I must say I thoroughly enjoyed all the replays and I will most likely do the others at a later date

Keep up the good work
This is the way
I, unfortunately, do not have many replays(because of the recent purge i caused).
Edit: tb have been messing with my replays and changing players recently, so if you see a replay with "unknownplayer" as my opponent, just know that i couldn't find who it was.
Attached Files
leavingthefamily.rpl (60.9 KB, 1 views)
sniffing.rpl (87.8 KB, 1 views)
1point.rpl (77.4 KB, 1 views)
headhunting.rpl (88.6 KB, 2 views)
chop.rpl (57.3 KB, 1 views)
jarridm.rpl (73.9 KB, 1 views)
throw.rpl (72.0 KB, 1 views)
backpack.rpl (55.0 KB, 1 views)
decision.rpl (91.5 KB, 1 views)
friend.rpl (66.3 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Mratka; Jan 30, 2023 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Last 3 replays for this post
Originally Posted by Mratka View Post
I, unfortunately, do not have many replays(because of the recent purge i caused).

What do you mean Purge?
Last edited by Goldcloud9; Jan 24, 2023 at 11:05 AM.
This is the way
Originally Posted by Goldcloud9 View Post
What do you mean Purge?

Replays were judged and then killed
Here is a bunch of replays, I have plenty more, I didn't take the time to look through all mine to determine my actual favorite but of these 10 my favs are amazing fight, outa ring, and all my experience, some of them involve grabbing which is not super anarkian. However, as we all know I probably grab more than most anarkians other than 0xdead. I will try to go through and get my even better replays I think these are decent though.

Yes I am aware "disarm" replay is not exactly a back and forth but it was a pretty wild lenshu fight to star that way.
Attached Files
disarm.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
dodgings.rpl (71.6 KB, 2 views)
almost perfect.rpl (77.2 KB, 2 views)
amazing fight.rpl (88.3 KB, 2 views)
Epic edgers.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
all my expereince.rpl (66.5 KB, 2 views)
classic yagy.rpl (84.6 KB, 2 views)
great one.rpl (88.4 KB, 2 views)
outa ring.rpl (88.3 KB, 2 views)
barely saved it.rpl (90.0 KB, 2 views)
Replays were judged and then killed

Ah I end up just making new folders and putting my old folders in other folders to organize
-----
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Here is a bunch of replays, I have plenty more, I didn't take the time to look through all mine to determine my actual favorite but of these 10 my favs are amazing fight, outa ring, and all my experience, some of them involve grabbing which is not super anarkian. However, as we all know I probably grab more than most anarkians other than 0xdead. I will try to go through and get my even better replays I think these are decent though.

Yes I am aware "disarm" replay is not exactly a back and forth but it was a pretty wild lenshu fight to star that way.

You just had to name a replay Epic Edgers xD

Just gotta say though, some are fantastic replays
Last edited by Goldcloud9; Jan 25, 2023 at 05:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is the way

I really enjoyed headhunting, it will get a showcase for sure!
This is the way