Toribash
Original Post
True Combat : Elite
*I took this post from one of my old threads*

Hello there,

I hope what I'm doing is not illegal. If so, then close this thread and please forgive me.

Anyway, True Combat : Elite is an Awesome & Free (Yes, totally FREE) FPS Game. You can either be a Terrorist or a Specops (kinda Special Intervention Unity).

This game is realistic (much more than Counter Strike, at my thought) : no cross-hairs ; you have to aim with the weapon in front of you, or you can hold your weapon without aiming. You can run, walk, crouch, prone... you can sneak and kill your enemies discretly, or run, bash doors, shoot everywhere and exterminate everyone. There are many various maps, many weapons, and this game is only multiplayer ! Different type of units : Assault, Recon and Sniper.

Most of the players speak english, but there are much more french people than in Toribash ;)

The gameplay is awesome, but the first time you'll play, you'll REALLY suck (you'll take headshots or get killed really fast).

Also, this game is realistic : a single shot in the head is enough to eliminate a tango ! Going rampage is not the best way to kill many peeps, though.

Well, I think I've said enough about this game, so, check it out, and find me in game with this name : A Random Killer . I'm mostly in the servers quasi-full !

Thank you for reading, and enjoy playing the game ! Remember, it's TOTALLY FREE !

PS : Installing the game is a bit boring. Don't forget to follow the steps on how you install it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yU3ecQqOgI
Gone
What a great game. I haven't played for awhile, but I might get back into it a bit if my computer isn't being a whore.

Oh, and yes, installing the game is a bitch..

Don't forget that you can lean around corners!
Since when did I become Asian?
Sounds interesting. Almost always become a sniper in any game so I know what I'm gonna be :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well, I just became damn good at that game ;)
I suggest you to not face me now, or you will know how do you feel with a bullet between you eyes ;)

Anyway, the most boring stuff in this game is the installation.

But hell, this game is really good !

Well, hope to see you ingame Oracle ;)
Gone
Tss, you are going down ben ;)

I will kick your ass as soon as I can !

I just become awesomely good, as I said previously.

Much more reflexes, better precision, you are dead.

Except when my ping is high :/
Gone