Toribash
Original Post
so who's still there?
Oi, i just walked out of the grave, so i just wanted to say hello to the old members and guys i know, if there's still someone left who remembers me that is alive.

i don't know how the clan is going but i wish you good luck anyways.

actually i wanted to write something better, but oh well i was never good at this stuff
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Rofl, Hey.
We need all the inactive old members to comeback and make us active :3
Are you staying or just posting a comeback thread?
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I want to start playing again, I need someone to help me train up though
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Come play with us when you're online
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
No! Not Furious T. Bueller!
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
I R teh here'z
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Heeey bukkit. \õ
And... Hiii hottiebeaaar. <3<3<3

@EDIT (I edited this cuz its a futile post):
Bukkit, I never see you online. D:<
Hey dood.
I'm online. Talk to meh.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!