Ranking
Original Post
Someone make me a cool head texture
I will pay up to 500tc for a sweet ass head texture, my style is going for graffiti and im too lazy to d/load photoshop on my computer. Make me something purple, blue, and green.
Brownstain you effing owe me.... like 500 tc isn't even close to what I could sell this to someone else for, but you get a clan discount, so 500 tc it is. Its almost finished, I have a grafitti style font across the back of it saying "Brown" and a grafitti gas mask as the face. =) I'll post it in a sec.

Okay so its not THAT good, but its pretty sweet right? =)
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Jan 22, 2009 at 09:31 PM.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Hmmm... I am still beginner and I need someone to show me the way for the good head but I would also try to make a good one. Graffiti is really my style in Real Life, why not in Photoshop ? Just, can you wait till Saturday that I will get what I want to make them WAY better than my current ones ?
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
uum if its not too much canz u make me ones i like demons and dragons and stoof like that but i couldnt find any good pics on google to convert i dont have much just around 600 tc and this orange blood (i forget the name) but people sell it for 7/10k x3 pretty plz
In order to wear a head texture you gotta pay like 20k to be able to equip them. XD I spent the 4k I had last night on acid force.
Oh I see lol I'll make you one if you want? Just fill out a request form in my shop in my signature =)
i tried to do ur request thing lol but i some of the things i didnt understand what to do lol sry @_@ i do belive i filled it out right tho tell me if u need anything else
Last edited by Oblivion29; Jan 22, 2009 at 10:41 PM.
I will make you one! I will try to make it as I think of it, if it gets good, you will have a nice black dragon that will look like tattoo at your back side of your head Like the idea ?
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)