Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think that Sid is taking all the clan funding?
Yes
0 Votes / 0%
No
1 Votes / 8.33%
Fuck no...
7 Votes / 58.33%
I don't care?
4 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Do you think that Sid is stealing all the clan funding?
Apparently there is a vicious (VERY VICIOUS) rumor that the clan will soon be crashing soon, and that Sid is stealing all the clan funding? I don't believe it, but I wanna know how many people are being effected by it. So lets get our cards out on the table...
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Jan 22, 2009 at 09:39 PM.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Yeah suddenly "persons" are tellin people the clan is going down, and that sid is stealing all our money and we should just quit? I mean cmon wtf.
:D
Well I think if he wanted to steal it he would have dropped out earlier before he paid to make this official and he wouldn't hold a tourney with his money that i won
Originally Posted by SuperYoshi View Post
Well I think if he wanted to steal it he would have dropped out earlier before he paid to make this official and he wouldn't hold a tourney with his money that i won

Yeah suddenly "persons" are tellin people the clan is going down, and that sid is stealing all our money and we should just quit? I mean cmon wtf.

I don't know about Sid but if he is really stealing our money why should we quit and not fire him ? Just to correct something that is maybe typed or wrong or dunno xD Personaly, I don't know Sid very well and I can't go against him.
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
LOL BULLSHIT.

dude i mean, if you want to spread rumors, spread ones that make SENSE. why would stealing clan funds destroy the clan. it damages it, but not that much. and if he wanted to steal money. HE WOULD HAVE TACKEN THE 30K APPLICATION FEE.

and he dosn't need Tc anymore... hes got a full texture set, and matching joints. why would he need more TC? its not like you can convert tc to money yet.
- its been a while
omg is tht story still up?omg isnt the prove tht clans official enough? next time les chose a leader wth noob colors and no textures,tht way no one suspects
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan