Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Do you think I, blkk, am too insistant that other people do what i want them to do?
definetly not, you seem to lack control over others in my opinion
0 Votes / 0%
No, if you didn't mention it, i would have never guessed
4 Votes / 66.67%
yah, just a little bit. its slightly anooying, but we all have our problem
1 Votes / 16.67%
SHUT THE FUCK UP BLKK, I HATE YOU AND I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS CLAN
1 Votes / 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
blkk on vacation
ok so ive been hearing from people that im a bossy, pushy, self-centered kind of guy. ok thats not what i want to be so i need some feedback. do you think im to insistant that you do what i want? i don't know. ive been trying to treat others with respect, and i have, but it seems that i have to lower my demands on other people..

as a result, im going to be alot of lax in the future. i will not insist fellow players to change their ranks, althoug i hope that you will convince new recuits to use the official ranks.

im also going on vacation (not really). im taking finals and i need to concentrate on that. expect me back somewhen next week.

im leaving brownstain in charge. send all things that your would normally send to me to brownstain. ok?

note: if i use caps lock when talking to you, im not angry or pissed, just that i want to emphasise something, or other people are not responding and i want them to notice what im saying (like when theirs a server with 9 people and they're all talking about differnt things)
- its been a while
I did think for like... 3 days you were the owner of the clan... and not just another sage (the same rank I am). I personally think you should be a higher rank than the other sages considering you are the one telling them what to do, (such as recruiting and assignments)

But now we have new ranks, but I think you are just motivational.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Well, it's good for a leader to can control his clan's members, otherwise it would be chaos. So yeah, what you do is good!
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
without you,blkk, the clan would be chaos. if anyone says your bossy then their wrong, your a good leader
lol,well the story began whith foofoo and yoshi,yoshi says u say "stuff" to her and foo dosnt like his rank,i told that to brown and he missunderstood,i think he thinks i hate u lol
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
and no offence bt for 1 week or so you wore kinda bossy,good ur back to normal dude
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
ok thanks for feedback. i think i understand now. its so much easier to be missunderstood when you cant see the other persons face/voice.

BTW... Is that you in the avitar. wow.
- its been a while