Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
im having a problem
my main char is cartoon he was a blackbelt and got hacked he was 3rd ranking and wen it got hacked i made this char if u can plz put me in clan end get rid of cartoon ask daclub for proof of that
ok this happened to me.
first thing to do is secure your current account. set a decent password for this one

next thing is to use the get password function. click on remind me when trying to login on toribash menu. then it sihould direct you to send the email that you put in for your acccount. it will then send your password to your email and then you'll be able to use it again.

if you did not put in a valid email, send a email from your valid email adress. (not toirbash email system, something like gmail) send it to [email protected]

if anything is stolen/lost email at [email protected]. however, the administrators might be unable to do anythng if you do not have proof of it. go to torishop, and it should list trandsaction dates. save a screenshot, and include it in your message to toribash support.

if you still do not have this managed by the end of a week, i suggest PMing veb.... he usually can help.
- its been a while