Toribash
Original Post
Clan Battle Personal Advice
This is my personal reply to sidieldani post on the Merchants of Death Forum.
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
hello dark merchants ,i came to proclaim a war with your clan.I will investigate the rules and stuff so inform us in our chanel if u acept the chalange

I at lease will consider accepting this challenge but as the part leader I can not fully accept. But for this you need to make it more official. Why do you want to fight us. What mode will we be playing? When will it be? You should post all the of the game rules that you want. You need to think this through before you post that you want the challenge, otherwise you sound really dumb.

Heres what you need to fix:
Why are we fighting
When are we fighting
What mode are we playing
How many people are in this fight
What other game specifics are there
Where is it, what server
Make it Official before making a move
Spell right
Get our name right

Sorry if this seems rude but this is MY response, not on behalf of the clan but from me alone. I don't really care if you want war with me alone but if you are going to go through all the effort of war, at-lease have a challenge that doesn't have spelling mistakes and gets our name right. If this was an unofficial and a not approved message posted on our forum we would accept an apology. This is not a deceleration of war or an acceptance, just a message from one who saw the post.
-Yock
The Hacker
Merchant of Death