Toribash
Original Post
Mass Effect ;o
Mass Effect, is it worth the money? Is it fun? Exciting? Post any thoughts about the game here plox.

PS: Spoil and I'll ban etc

Stuff;

"Mass Effect is an action role-playing game developed by BioWare Edmonton for Xbox 360 and then ported to Microsoft Windows by Demiurge Studios. The Xbox 360 edition was released worldwide in November 2007 and the first game to carry the Singapore rating "M18".[9] published by Microsoft Game Studios. The Windows edition was released on May 28, 2008, published by Electronic Arts.[10] The game takes place in the year 2183, with the player assuming the role of an elite human soldier named Commander Shepard, set out to explore the Galaxy on a starship, the SSV Normandy.[11]"
From the wiki
~pirate
Last edited by Pirate_old; Apr 16, 2009 at 03:10 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
It's quite fun. But since I don't favor Sci-fi games, weeeell. Meh. Get it if you like Sci-Fi RPG's. The story is meh, I didn't play through it all, but I did notice a sex scene. One of the things I didn't like about Mass Effect was the movement. The dialogue parts are pretty interesting, what you say gives an effect to the story (Let's say you blew up an enemy base and told the Chief, you would get command of the ship etc.)

Another nice thing was the Character customization. It was limitless, you could make your character anyway you like, and say where he came from (This has an impact on the dialogue and the story too.) and what he did, like a War Hero.
You can recruit people to join you on your battles and use them like slaves.

That's about it.
Last edited by flubbah; Feb 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM.
It makes me wonder..
More fun then FO3 imo... idk why i guess its just more what i prefer.
:D
Way less stuff to do than in FO3 tho, and the sidequests are pretty horrible as they are pretty much the same thing over and over. Main story is great though, I should replay it on a higher difficulty.
How long did it take you to finish the game? is it a long story or one you can finish in a few days? i just started playning and i am happy with it so far..
it is such a great game, really awesome gameplay, and i never get tired of it. i have had it for a while, and have played it over 6 times through and have never finished it the same way twice. you really have the choice of being a complete jerk, or a nice guy, or neutral in the dialouges, and you can choose to be on either side of a conversation. and you get to bitch slap some chick.

for one play, i'd say it is eighteen hours total gameplay, but you will play it over and over again. it is definetly worth the money, but much cheaper if you buy online.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Yeah is that 18 hours of doing the main quest and the secondarys? plus i got the game for free and have been impressed so much that i would buy it
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
it is such a great game, really awesome gameplay, and i never get tired of it. i have had it for a while, and have played it over 6 times through and have never finished it the same way twice. you really have the choice of being a complete jerk, or a nice guy, or neutral in the dialouges, and you can choose to be on either side of a conversation. and you get to bitch slap some chick.

for one play, i'd say it is eighteen hours total gameplay, but you will play it over and over again. it is definetly worth the money, but much cheaper if you buy online.

Because no other game does that.

Anywho, Is this worth the twennybux it is on steam? I'm a huge fan of oblivion and fallout 3 (just beginning to delve into the RPG games as of recently) and with zaa being a fan of fallout 3 and stating fallout 3s dominance, I'm not sure though. Can you give me any backstory, perhaps anything that isn't like something on the wiki that ruins everything?
It's the same game play as Mass Effect (RPG), there's more weapons, skills, armour and such, it is set in the future where a nuclear bomb went off. But in my opinion it isn't as fun, and gets boring quickly. Other people, however, are addicted to it. :P
:D