Ranking
Original Post
[IMG] one set - 5 ways
I made a set all by myself - each part is difrent the pattern is even in the places where you can't see them if I'm not broken. Every part is difrent I didn't copy paste even once on the whole set Then I was thinking witch version is better and I made one that fits my colours [gladiator - beetle] for now [steel need 28k for legs to were this] and then tried some basick colour like Quicksilver, Pure and Platinum. Platinum is to dark, and I think I will do the "invert colours on that one"

This was great but I thought that the textures from where I was doing the brown set cen be used without background hmm and it look great for me:

And now two things:
1#Rate it and say what do you think [I love simplicity so it would not insult me ]
2#give me suggestions what I can do witch fits and hands because I have no idea.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
If that is simple....well i like it you used maze and drawed smileys,nice :d + the transparent ine look smexy 9/10

Hands ? well some finger lines or someteh
Centuries Of Damn
Now that's really quite cool. Hands and feet maybe a smiley one one hand and a frowny on the other. Izzit on sale?
@dbuhos - Thank you for 9/10 and if it goes about the hands I was thinking the same but I'm waiting for other ideas. And yea transparent one i pure sex

@OK9ZERA - Not now. There is my tag on the chest, left biceps in front and on the right biceps in the back - its personal for now . But when I get bored of it I probably change my nick to the lines of the maze and sell it. And if it goes about the hands - the front is to small for good smiley and "frowny" in the maze like it is on legs. But I will think about it.
JOUSTING
It's cool indeed :P I don't like some of smileys. Simple and nice idea.

btw. I like white + black most ;P

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Yes black and white is great it's second on my list. Which smiles you don't like? And what to do with feets and hands guys?
Last edited by BakuMiszcz; Feb 10, 2009 at 09:44 PM.
JOUSTING
Snypey - that's great to read I think my ego growed a litle bit after that
JOUSTING
Originally Posted by BakuMiszcz View Post
Snypey - that's great to read I think my ego growed a litle bit after that

I'm glad it did. You have talent, Take advantage of it.