Toribash
Original Post
Person/people you hate/hated most in your life?
In Your life who do/did you hate the most post here with answer!
Be honest...
Last edited by Arctichunter; Mar 1, 2009 at 04:58 PM.
||||7th dan black belt||||
You hate your step-father for not letting you watch youtube?

ffs kid.

I hate people who hate their parents/step parents.
Fonzie be with you.
erica bintecliffe (or binkleton) - most stuck up and obnoxious bitch you'll ever meet.

austin laxtall - dumbfuck

wayne laycock - dumbfuck

adam olson - kid with mental issues who annoyed me into a state of insanity and emotional problems. or, the reason I have no friends.
good for you heres a lollipop.
EDIT:6th grade people i hated.
Haley Getler-Mental girl who picked her nose ate whatever she got out,and yells when talking,AND SMELLS LIKE DOG BUTT.
Cheyenne Mcnut-Anger management problems,and ugly.*shivers*
Hayley B(idk how last name spelt)-anger management,so mental she sings in class,and over reacts.
Baylee koch(COOK)-lil nosey butt face who'd tell on anybody for any reason*i got suspened once thanks to her 0_o,lazy fattass,and acts like she's adored...wow what an idoit.

*No longer know any of them*
||||7th dan black belt||||
Isn't the topic "PERSON", not "PERSONS"?
And actually, I don't hate anyone... I don't mean I like everybody, I just don't hate everybody either.
Our government, no doubt about it. They will not stop fucking with our everyday lives. Good thing we're having an early election and I can vote in it \o/
infamous
I hated the admins and mods here for a little while. I also hated bush for a month or two. I used to hate jews, but then I realized how retarded racism is. I also used to hate anyone who wasn't catholic, but then I realized that went against the bible.

Right now, I hate people who hate people.
i liek turtelz xd
I hate:

People who are jerks
People who are exceedingly ignorant
People who worship skullcandies, cuz they have a horrible sound signature
People who hate me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]