Toribash
Original Post
[Guru] replay contest
Well, I've noticed that recently the Guru board has been kinda quiet, so i decided to make this. The reason it's not in events is that it is only open to Guru members.

Rules: participants must be in [Guru]
Must be Dm threshold 100
no fracture
distance: any
height:any
no mods
may be single player or multiplayer
Edit: Judging will begin June 1st

That's it. The prize for the winner will be 500 credits. I am the sole judge of this competition. In the event that I cannot decide which entry wins I will set up a poll with the entries that I like, so it may be voted upon. Judging will be based, essentially, on the general awesome factor of the replay. This means do whatever you are gonna do with style, speed, and general awesomeness. Let's see whatcha got, guys ;).
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Re: [Guru] replay contest
how many replays could we submit?

and, good Idea also with this... I want some credits ;)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
It's a bit slow in the beginning, but its pretty good.
Also, i put my replays with a "-" in the beginning, so they appear first on the list(just so you know that's why its -rippar)

You can still see the replay, but look down for my new replay.

B&B&B&

Right now I am in the process of breaking up the two legs and arm to make it a TOTAL DISMEMBERMENT!!!!!!
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
lets keep it down to one replay per entry, makes it easier that way and gives everyone an equal chance
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
One of my favorite recent MP replays. Too bad I get hurt
I r Batdude.
Keep em comin guys
I forgot to post a deadline, so i decided to start the judging on June 1st.
Nice replays, guys! Especially mosier. :o

I parcitipate with my new one, the glute throw is 86.29m by the way. (no frame skips at the throw I think)

E: Whoops, the replay.
E2: Changed the replay.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...