No
0 Votes / 0%
I dont even know what you are talking about
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan Pic?
should we get one made, and who should we get to make it?

Most clans have one, so i think we should too.

Vote in teh poll
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say YES!!!

And if were having one, we should make a thread with suggestions.
Last edited by kaboom17; Mar 26, 2009 at 04:18 AM.
WE ARE THE KLANTAGONISTS
Sure why not
i think it should look sort of rebellious like were rising up against the other asshole clans
Proud Klan Oppostion member
My suggestion:

All of our members lined up with the leaders in the front with their fists in the air and in the background, we update with the clan logos/banners of all of the clans who we are enemies with and have one of the "Do not" circles over them. If you don't understand what I mean about the "Do not" sign, it looks like this: (/) with a picture inside.
BUTTCHOUDA
im making this a sticky for obvious reasons
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it should be us bashing and breaking bodys in half or throwing heads and blood every where and yea i like horror movies i also liek blood and gore
my idea 4 the pic clan is one of the leader of the KO hes tori chart holding a head right on it ur mine and the heads turns and is KO 4 realz only my subjetstion
D@cK0s
Ok, so according to popular vote, we will have a clan pic made. Im making a new thread now for you to check out
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]