Toribash
Original Post
About fixing the inactivity...
Im going to be Obama for this thread.

For us to get more people to join us, we should probably lower our standards just a bit, and get some people to create new accounts and recruit blue/brown belts a bit. They'd be surprised at how good our black belt alias' are, and join us. We could also lower the standards for the testing in our "Want to join Core?" thread so more people think they'd make it in if they tried. After we get more active we could move back to black belts. Ive noticed that lots of lower belts try getting into clans early because official clans are way more awesome than clans like [Rectum] or [Pwners].
Also in response to us getting lower belts, we could open up a training group with some of our good fighters, and meet new Core members on servers to help them get better, giving them tips and better moves, and advice on moving tori's body better so they can fight effectively further than the first turn.
Also we could open up a "Donate" thread that members could give to so we can host little clan tournaments for the winner to make money. All in all, we should try and make this clan a fun place to be in, so that when people join, they dont leave.

Thanks for reading. :]
Last edited by Burden; Apr 5, 2009 at 09:55 PM.
ok. yea I actually have been thinking a bit about these things.

the training group sounds good, I think. and the standards... we dont really have any standards but we can lower the tests to get in...

the Donate thread.... we have the Clan bank.... donate there.

thanx for showing interest in this clan, Burden. I appreciate it
Last edited by loje; Apr 5, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Awesome Burden.
Those are actually great ideas.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Great Ideas, Burden.
I have a feeling we really won't regret letting you in!
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Thanks. <3
Um by the way I noticed one of my sentences got cut off before I even got to finish them. I edited the post so you can see it.
Last edited by Burden; Apr 5, 2009 at 10:06 PM.
How about,

Talking to the people online,
Telling them you're interested in New Recruits,
Win some Tourneys and get the [Core] name out there.

You could also get a name for how you are as a clan, eg. The funny Clan, or The Badass Clan. You should do something no other clan does.

Dont seem too desperate though.
HEy