Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Hive] Application Thread!
If you do not read this, you will be rejected immediately.

Blank Application
Name:
Members who know you:

Why you want to join:

Belt and any other info:

Past clans you have been in:

Best Mods:

Organizations:

Three Attached Replays:

Example of an acceptable application:
Originally Posted by Jaco View Post

Name: Jaco

Members who know me :
Gynx and LadyDEATH . I really want to get to know the rest of the clan if i join .

Why do I want to join :
Everyone (those who i have seen ) seems to be mature and pretty fun to play with . I want to help another clan become offical and remain offical . I like it when a clan have strict rules and everyone remains in line , with a touch of fun in it . Mostly you are very very active and i just want to have fun with my friends .

Belt and other info :
Well im 7th Dan BlackBelt and im an oldschooler (older than Gynx )
Im 17 years old .
I live in South Africa :O
I cant help the clan financialy , cuz im realy struggeling with tc and i cant buy boosters or tc ( Have never done either )

Past Clans:
Deus Ex Machina

Best Mods:
Wushu
Judo
TK

Joining The Hive
If you feel like you have what it takes to join The Hive, please introduce yourself and include the following information. If you do not present yourself in an orderly fashion and demonstrate respect for the clan, and respect for the other members of your new Hive, I will personally kick you on the spot.

Application Process
After you apply, one of the leaders of Hive will review your application and replays. If you do not present yourself well, and cannot meet the requirements to join, you will be rejected immediately. If you are not rejected you will be passed on to be tested and meet with other members of DeM and eventually get accepted.

Requirements for joining:
You must fill out an application and provide replays.
You must have a Black Belt. (Weeds out the noobs)
You must be active on the forum if not in game.
You must post a minimum of three replays or be tested in game!

IF YOU DO NOT POST A QUALITY APPLICATION WITH THE THREE REQUIRED REPLAYS YOU WILL BE REJECTED ON THE SPOT

>>>Replays: Post one of each (or a combo of them to demonstrate your basic skill) In either single player (classic) or multiplayer:<<<
Madman
Split
Decap

Note: If you do not want to post replays then please set up a time to be tested in game =D or name someone who can Vouche for your in game skill!
This thread is reserved for the clan leaders, clan recruitment council, and people wishing to apply.
Name:Uloveme
Members who know you:Toriboomer,Dragar,
Why you want to join:It seems like a good...Nice active clan..

Belt and any other info:7th dan alot to 8th dan...Unranked so ._. ...Am 18 Usa, Texas...Currently in College but am Supra active... ;}

Past clans you have been in:First clan...mafia...Recoil...And Urban

Best Mods:KikcBox...Judo...And Aikido

Organizations:None

Three Attached Replays:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=60572&page=8 Sorry i havnt made any replays since i downloaded the new version and i lost them...But there are replays i posted for the Urban clan Video =]
Last edited by uloveme; Apr 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM.
I haven't watched all the reps but what I saw was fantastic! A yes from my side!
/offtopic:
And there is still the question how people are able to leave a clan like Urban!
Name: Princeshon
Members who know you: Gynx

Why you want to join: i want to join this group cause my friend Gynx inferred me to and i didnt take no for an awnser and i joined right away cause i really want to be in this group and want to help out and i know this group will help me to success

Belt and any other info: Black belt

Past clans you have been in: none

Best Mods: TwinSwords,judo

Organizations:none

Three Attached Replays:Will get to do it sometime today
Princeshon: For now it's a no. Unless your replays are good, it's still a no.

uloveme: I'm kind of apathic, about you. Your replays ARE good. The fact that you speak english in a daily basis also helps. Hmm. I'll have to think about it a bit. I'm leaning towards a yes, though.

BY THE WAY, I DELETED ALL THE POSTS ABOVE THIS ONE THAT WEREN'T ABOUT RECRUITING! AVOID CLUTTERING THIS THREAD.
Originally Posted by Nuramon View Post
I haven't watched all the reps but what I saw was fantastic! A yes from my side!
/offtopic:
And there is still the question how people are able to leave a clan like Urban!

Inactivity... :/ yeah it was hard
@uloveme: I have to say uloveme, your replays were killer i especially liked your madmans I seem to like you :P I say yes unless someone else provides me with evidence to sway my vote otherwise

@prince: sorry no