Ranking
Original Post
Clan Sponsored Tourney
Is anyone interested in helping with a clan tourney?
It could to used to let people know that TTF is now Incognito, I think.
I can give 15k towards the first place prize for now which is a lot larger than most promoteam sponsored ones.
However, we'd need the mute all/unmute all script if we want to do it ourselves. Of course we can always ask a PT member to help us with it.

I know I've tried to start one before, but it kinda sizzled away after a few days.
One problem I see is gathering us all at the same time. I usually am able to get on when it is convenient but there is no set time, and I think most of us will have problems with this.
So another option would be to host minitourneys, where the prize would just be 10/5k for 1st and 2nd. We could do perhaps 3 of these.

Just thought this would be a fun thing to do if we are able to. Any suggestions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i like the idea and i'd help, but i just bought some extra items and texture for me, and am now saving to get the rest of my textures.
now, what do you mean about gathering us all at the same time? all [o] members in the tourney room?
Join my tourney Now!

Also the bot i use to muteall is here

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=78565

Everyone interested should download it for the muteall, specall, etc, commands.

Also, for promobot, you can sometimes get a PT member from IRC to do it for you.
Last edited by DarkJak; May 4, 2009 at 01:35 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]