Toribash
Original Post
Final Resort to save diaf
Seems that you're all hopeless. As this final resort in order to save diaf. Merge with some other clans. Seems that even cann left too. Most of your members like rave555, captainlol, iceman21 are applynig for hybrid. Damn sunofabitches

This is where you guys go your separate ways. GL
4th dans and up go merge with rtb <_<
RIP ∑
master of the universe
NEVER ill stay with DIAF see how this turns out u know if worse comes to worse i might join hybrid but i dunno it wont seem the same somehow OR i might go clanless
Seriously, when david invited fireless to help him out to save hybrid he went there. And now that you're dying he never wanted to help. Fuck him.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Fuck DIAF.... It's dead... Theres not much you guys can do. MYI was right about getting this clan removed... Sorry guys but it's my opinion, please respect that, even you Ard
You clearly doubt the fathoms of fuck I do not give.
i Dont the last time i look on the list i tested alot of the members and helped you Guys get to 40 members and i said i was going to quit along time ago but David ask for my Help so i did i never asked 1 member here to come and try out for Hybrid the people come to me and asked i never asked DIAF member in pm's are ingame to join so if you see a DIAF member he/she join on there Freewill
Anime United
Well your loss. David shouldn't have invited you to revive hybrid. He should've invited someone else.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
As i see it i think clan need only 1 Leader and 1 Co leader that is why i never asked
Anime United