Ranking
Original Post
Would like some textures, if possible.
I am a member of Tat, and they said that if i wanted a new set, the best place to find one would be here

i need a new set, but havent got alot of money, and only a few items, which are here: Bilza

i was wondering whether someone would be able to make me a set, and choose a few items out of there that you would want.

if you want to take me up on this offer, post here, and ill tell you what id like.

thanks in advance guys
Preferably robot textures, and containing the colours: Amy, and Hot Pink, but obviously make it have some sort of silver in for the metal. If Not, some hardcore tribals ( a bit like BenD's, but i know im not gonna get that quality for the items i have) also contain the same colours (with QS, ofc).are you thinking about doing this?
if so, what items would you like for it?
Bliza, you pretty much described my texture set... i can ungirlify it if you want
sure, ill wait for everyone thats trying before i make my desicion, but make sure you know what you want for it first
none but you can take your pick of items from my inv, but it will be hard to make me part with my tox
tribals?
well seeing as you brought them up
i do have this on offer
recolour possible ofc
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-