Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]Pestilence

We are Dead

Story
-------
We swept the land , we swept several nations and silently we feed on the carriers.People watch as they slowly rot .The stench of putrefaction embodies their natural scent. Slowly we travels out through out their body leaving nothing.You can't escape us we are the Pestilence , The contagious, Flesh eating monstrosity

To Apply Fill Out This Application
----------
In game name-
Belt-
Best Mod-
Time Zone-
Tested by-
Gender-
Age-
And any other things to help you get in-

Rules

------
1. (1). Anything considered "Spam" will not be acceptable!
I will keep a close watch on spam And you get 3 warnings. Once you reach the 2nd "Spam Count" you will be kicked from the clan until further notice.

(2). Anything that should be, or you think should be, sent via PM, Should be.

If Zero or Ed think that a post here should be sent through a PM, and it's not will result in a warning, 3rd time, Kicked form the clan untill further notice.

2. If You Have not posted in two weeks on this thread
you will be removed from the clan roster and if you have a
excuse Please say it here or in a PM

3. No recruiting if not the rank

4. Respect Every one

5. Always have use of clan tag [Pest] or [Pestilence]

6. Donations are final

7. Please do What is told to you by Higher Ranks

Clan Wars
-----------
No clan wars yet

Enemies
---------
All Out Fighters

Clan Bank
---------------

Loans/Grants
OK... Loans/Grants... This is how it goes, so you want 'X' amount of money, but you don't have enough. That's where you ask Zero for money form the clan bank. There is two catches though, You need a reason. Nothing like I need 2k just because. You need a reason like " I have 47k but I need 3k more for a Ground Texture" that would be an acceptable reason.
And you need to pay it back.

The catch about paying it back is that you have one week to pay it back without an added fee. After the one week is up and you still haven't paid the TC in-full, You will be taxed 50TC for every day the TC is not paid in-full. And If you haven't paid the TC back any TC in at least a month, you will be kicked from the Clan.

Zero will keep a good eye on the people who is in dept to the Clan Bank.

If you want to make a Loan for money follow this application and send it to Zero.

Loan application.
-------------------
How much TC?:
reason why you need the TC?:
Rough estimate when you will pay it back?:

-For donation send to PestBank-

15,950-Donated by Eibwenewb
1,600-Donated by fut2daface
2,000-Donated by xDrones
9,999-Donated by foolfighta
25,000-Donated by Demonology
2,500-Sold By Pestilence Clan Shop

Bank-39944.00

Goals
-------
50,000 TC-In Progress
Getting 10+ active membersIn progress
Last edited by Zeromano; Feb 17, 2010 at 01:50 AM.
Hey Hello there

So I'm proud to be co-leader.

I prevent you all, I'm not english, so sorry if I've a poor language

By the way I'm happy to be in this clan even if I'll not have a lot of time to consacrate, but I will make my best to be the most present !
Feel the geek inside
i wanna be with you guys plz

im brown belt and my

skills :

i am good in aikido and judo and wushu
Last edited by rainboweye; Jun 6, 2009 at 04:14 PM.
What is your rank ? Do you shovel sometimes/everytimes ? What are you looking for in a clan ?

(Say what you think the others ^.^')
Feel the geek inside
well i sent 1600 tc cuz im justt feeling generous ^.^ i was being a idiot thinking that PestBank and pestbank were different but oh well lol....just one of my stupid moments :P and i was recruited (sorry if i spelled wrong)
Last edited by fut2daface; Jun 7, 2009 at 09:04 AM. Reason: forgot to add i was recruited
Welcome to our new members

Sorry if I'm not connected on Toribash, I'm preparing a new set.
Feel the geek inside